Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three ok looking chicks and a monster

Westbrook36

Seriously ... this is a really mean thread ....

How would you feel if this was your sister, or daughter, or a friend? Can you imagine how horrible this poor girl must feel knowing that people think that she's not attractive and that they're laughing at her expense. Not everyone can be graced with great looks.

If this were my daughter/sister/friend, I would have come the realization YEARS AGO, that she is a beast. A horrible horrible beast. Like something from the Twilight Zone AND "In Search Of" staring Leonard Nemoy.

I almost am speechless. literally.

there is just no way this can be true. this smoking hot woman is going out with THAT?!

okay, I am not trying to be mean- but come on!! In DC I very rarely see a hottie going out with anyone not also very attractive. I think I want to shoot myself now.. :doh:

http://www.myspace.com/alycia_heidispage

there has to be some kind of trick there..

I hope this is a photoshop. No way this can be real. :laugh:

522saycheese1ku.jpg

I'm glad you guys find this funny. The "monster" you are talking about happens to be my ex-wife. Although, we divorced it was a mutual agreement that it wasn't going to work. She is a wonderful person and use to be drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, the reason she looks like this now is because she suffers from a disease that will eventually lead to death. I hope all of you are proud of yourselves. Aholes.

I'm glad you guys find this funny. The "monster" you are talking about happens to be my ex-wife. Although, we divorced it was a mutual agreement that it wasn't going to work. She is a wonderful person and use to be drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, the reason she looks like this now is because she suffers from a disease that will eventually lead to death. I hope all of you are proud of yourselves. Aholes.

That's not funny.

Did you hit it?

jrockster = :doh: :doh: :doh:

hahahahahahaha

Archived