Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks game thread: Discuss the game here!

88Comrade2000

Seattle needs to bust out the pump and go fake WR screen to Smith.

Since you mean Carolina, The Panthers already tried that EXACT same play but it got deflected off a Hawks helmet. One thing I can say about the Hawks is that they are VERY good at disrupting screens (they did it to us when we tried to get it to Santana). Pittsburgh better have something up their sleeves.

Since you mean Carolina, The Panthers already tried that EXACT same play but it got deflected off a Hawks helmet. One thing I can say about the Hawks is that they are VERY good at disrupting screens (they did it to us when we tried to get it to Santana). Pittsburgh better have something up their sleeves.

I'm not talking about a screen. I'm talking about a fake screen.

Wow. It would've been nice if Carolina had decided to get off the bus, huh? Carolina is done fellas. No way they're coming back. Oline can't pickup the pressure, no RB and Smith's been neutralized.

Maybe now, all those mediots putting Jake Delhomme in Montana,Brady and Elway's class can settle down and shut up.:)

Pittsburgh vs Seattle.

That tool on FOX just called that place the loudest stadium in the NFL

That place in NOT louder than FedEX or Arrowhead.

I don't expect you to take my word for it, but here is someone you might listen to:
The Skins fans represented well, but I have to hand it to the architects of this stadium.... for only 65k fans, its INCREDIBLY loud. Nearly every defensive play, it was loud enough to literally hurt my ears. Definitely gives Fedex's 90k a run for its money. Props to the Seahawks fans.

Archived