Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks game thread: Discuss the game here!

88Comrade2000

I've been telling you people all week. I gave Seattle a decent shot at taking out Carolina (wow, two weeks in a row they host teams going on 4+ consecutive road games). And Delhomme really helped facilitate this.......wow. But - as I said, Seattle will not be competitive in the Super Bowl. #8 is not gonna look like Mike Vick running around with Joey porter and Troy prowling around. He tries it -- and HE will be the one jumping around like a fairy on the bench. Pitt will pound the hell out of them (like I said they would Denver) and Seattle will be nothing more than an afterthought. Steelers 24 - 10 (That's conservative)

Congratulations BlueTalon - your team is headed to the Super Bowl.
Hats off to Seattle. They were facing a redhot Carolina team and took them to the woodshed today.

To BlueTalon and the good posters of his ilk, Congrats and enjoy!! You're in the SuperBowl!! :cheers:

Too true...To the Seattle fans...congrats and enjoy it...you all have had to wait a long time for this. Should be a good game and I am glad we do not have to hear, "And the Patriots are here again."

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Ax

Now we all get to watch a Super Bowl with the ugliest uniforms in the NFL.

Seattle's Molded Liver Puree blue & Neon Urine green.

YUCK!!!

Don't get your little fashion sensitive metrosexual panties in a twist. The NFC wears their whites this year. Steelers will be in black.

\

:doh: because they are the best team in the NFC ? :doh: Give credit where redit is due. They beat a Red Hot Redskins team and Panthers team in back to back weeks. They had a total of what 15 wins so far this season? I am not gonna say that they are the worst Superbowl team. I mean come on. They are there for a reason. I am happy for the Seahawks and thier fans. They have waited a long time for this opportunity.

They lucked out with playing banged up teams and a weak schedule. If they don't lose to the Steelers by atleast 14 points I'll eat my underwear. This is going to be the worst Superbowl since the Giants were crushed by the Ravens.

They lucked out with playing banged up teams and a weak schedule. If they don't lose to the Steelers by atleast 14 points I'll eat my underwear. This is going to be the worst Superbowl since the Giants were crushed by the Ravens.
What are you going to eat if the Seahawks win? (I can send you some of my underwear if you want...)

Archived