Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks game thread: Discuss the game here!

88Comrade2000

Edgerrin James led the league in rushing his rookie year, and was one of the leading rushers in the American Football Conference this past season, so I presume the Colts are more smashmouth than finesse, huh? :rolleyes:

That's half the arguement. James never had anything close to 28 TDs on the ground. That means that when the Hawks are in the red zone, and when the other team KNOWS the run is coming, the Hawks hand it off to Alexander and he runs it in anyway.

Alexander is no Pac 10 back. He played in the SEC. He is a smashmouth back, and his team's end zone efficiency is reflective of that.

Atleast we lost to the team that became NFC Champs, and possibly Super Bowl winners.

That's how I feel. I have no idea why so many people here want to trash the team that just beat us. The Seahawks are making the Redskins look good right now, and everyone here is miserable.

:whoknows:

That's how I feel. I have no idea why so many people here want to trash the team that just beat us. The Seahawks are making the Redskins look good right now, and everyone here is miserable.

Well Seattle dominating Carolina is making us Bears fans feel ****ty that they have such an easy time with the Panthers offense while the Bears D gave up 80 billion yards and points. I like the Skins chances for the NFC East, Seattle looks like a 5 footer among 3 foot teams in the NFC.

I agree.

Had we been healthy and had a legitimate #2 receiver, I won't say we would've won but things would've been a heckuva lot more interesting in the 4th quarter last weekend.

Hats off to Seattle. They were facing a redhot Carolina team and took them to the woodshed today.

To BlueTalon and the good posters of his ilk, Congrats and enjoy!! You're in the SuperBowl!! :cheers:

Archived