Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks game thread: Discuss the game here!

88Comrade2000

Save it for someone else. I had obscenities screamed in my and my 9 yr olds face all day long. While you may be right it happens everywhere, I don't do it to opposing fans at FedEx. So I'm not compelled to be fair.

OK, I am sorry that you had a bad experience man, But I did not have that experience at all. The fans that I sat around were quite respectful. I dunno, please don't judge all the Seaawks fans because of that incident. You were just around a bunch of Jack*****. It is almost like other fans thinking that we were all like what the other "tailgate group" has been known for doing.

Steve Smith is just as valuable to the Panthers (if not more valuable) than Santana is to us...but Carolina still sends him back there. And Moss clearly has a talent for returning punts...I don't get it. :whoknows:

I agree, but when you have a guy (A. Brown) who runs a sub 4.3 forty (faster than Santana) and doesn't have a significant role, then why not let him be the giunea pig?

OK, I am sorry that you had a bad experience man, But I did not have that experience at all. The fans that I sat around were quite respectful. I dunno, please don't judge all the Seaawks fans because of that incident. You were just around a bunch of Jack*****. It is almost like other fans thinking that we were all like what the other "tailgate group" has been known for doing.

Honestly, I don't. I gave props to many of the cool folks who sat around us. What I don't excuse is the security guys there who saw a number of dumbasses harassing Skins fans and did ZERO.

Pretty Lame.

I hate the crap I experienced. Its America, you should be able to go to a game (regardless of which side you're rooting for) without being harassed/threatened. I did not feel safe. I felt like it was a mistake bringing my son, and that really bothered me.

That being said, I agree, its idiots I'm condemning, not just Seahawks fans (most of whom I'm sure are good people).

Go Panthers :)

Archived