Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How bout them Skins!

Ant15fromNJ

I heard about this site so tonight I decided to go on the worst site on the internet....cowboyszone.com. Let me tell everyone here back on the good side and the 2nd best site to redskins.com. Those cowgirl are getting worried about us and are obsessed about all our off season moves and they should be. They were talking about Al and then talking about our #2 WR issue. The WR's they were talking about were Reggie Wayne and Randel El. They know we are going to get another impact WR and they people over there want Randel El on the boys.

This is so funny to have them being worried about how good we are going to be and how bad we are going to beat them next year. :laugh:

HTTR!

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47084

I heard about this site so tonight I decided to go on the worst site on the internet....cowboyszone.com. Let me tell everyone here back on the good side and the 2nd best site to redskins.com. Those cowgirl are getting worried about us and are obsessed about all our off season moves and they should be. They were talking about Al and then talking about our #2 WR issue. The WR's they were talking about were Reggie Wayne and Randel El. They know we are going to get another impact WR and they people over there want Randel El on the boys.

This is so funny to have them being worried about how good we are going to be and how bad we are going to beat them next year. :laugh:

HTTR!

Amen. Its nice to have the natural pecking order restored with the return of Gibbs. They saw how they were picked to finish way ahead of us this year, and have more talent then we do, particularly depth at WR and on the DL...yet get swept by us.

Its been a long time coming. Did Norv get a single win over the Cowboys in his time here?

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47084

From Mr. leotisbrown, IQ 12:

Ha harr!!

FourSkins whisling in the dark! Nothing more.

They way over cap space and are bustting at seems and stuff. They has to get rid some of they overpaid bums and losers that Ceratto done spent Snyders dirty moneys on.

How the hell they afford to pay for even more peoples!!?? This make nothing sense??

Tagaboo is a fourskin fan with season tickets and he's been known to take money from Snyder for bribes says rumour here.

Congress should investigates this close if they start buying up free qagents with big oogles of cash like they done befoure.

I hates Snyder and all them motherlovin girlie boys at Extremeskins that worship aftyer Art and the rest of Snyders goon squads.

Beware Art. This guy's coming for you! (If he can figure out how to get out of his house with the door locked.)

Ha harr!!

They way over cap space and are bustting at seems and stuff. They has to get rid some of they overpaid bums and losers that Ceratto done spent Snyders dirty moneys on.

How the hell they afford to pay for even more peoples!!?? This make nothing sense??

Tagaboo is a fourskin fan with season tickets and he's been known to take money from Snyder for bribes says rumour here.

Congress should investigates this close if they start buying up free qagents with big oogles of cash like they done befoure.

I hates Snyder and all them motherlovin girlie boys at Extremeskins that worship aftyer Art and the rest of Snyders goon squads.

Beware Art. This guy's coming for you! (If he can figure out how to get out of his house with the door locked.)

Was that guy TRYING to come off as a complete moron? It would take me a long time to write a post as thoughtless and mistake-laden as that one.

Ha harr!!

Art's safe. Even if the guy gets Art's address, he obviously won't be able to read the street signs.

Ha harr!!

I feel sorry for the teacher that has this dolt in his/her classroom.

Ha harr!!

How did this slo-mo find a computer?

Ok this is by far the funniest post I have ever read on that cowboyszone message board. This guy 'leotisbrown' takes some cheap shots at ART, but you can't take him too serious and you will see what i mean; check it out, this is what he said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by leotisbrown -

"Ha harr!!

I hates Snyder and all them motherlovin girlie boys at Extremeskins that worship aftyer Art and the rest of Snyders goon squads."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really have no comment on this cause the poor guy seems like he needs help! :doh: :rotflmao:

It's funny because Dallas fans were convinced that they would walk right into FedEx this year and take it over. As a Skins fan who was lucky enough to go to the game...it was merciless. The Cowgirls fans looked absolutely sick. Not only they lost, they couldn't even compete. Dallas fans left REAL early that day....like halftime in many instances. That kind of a loss can demoralize a team more that many haters want to admit. Dallas lost to St. Louis, at the end of their season. Granted they were just playing for pride...but no way the Skins would have rolled over at home in front of their fans. Things look bad for Dallas AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

:dallasuck :helmet:

I checked it out. Its funny, they are talking more about us then they are of themselves and here, we are talking all about our team and nothing about them. The Cowboys are worried about next season because they know we are going to dominate the NFC East. HAIL!

As well they should be.

We own them now, and they can fight with Philly for the bottom of the east.

That's all the time I can allot them..... now.............where were we.......

Ah yes, talking about the Redskins.

Hail!:point2sky

p1_taylor.jpg

Archived