Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Seattle GF just dumped me!!

timdaley73

to make a long story short, I was busting on everything about Seattle and the 'hawks, she got fed up and we broke up! Redskins will definately WIN to get back at that biatch and show her who's the boss! as Redskins would say, "Seattle is my little biatch!"... Let's go Redskins!!

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

I'm in the consulting work so it allows for me to have "flex trips" during the weekend...

That is still a looooong trip. I did a long distance relationship once, it was hard. Now my girlfriend lives 3 minutes away and it's great. Try looking locally, man. You won't regret it. Besides, you have a better shot of finding a woman who appreciates the greatness that is the Redskins. :point2sky

Where the hell have you been? I figured this would be your week to talk some trash but you went off and vanished on us!

Destino, he's smart. He's keeping a low profile. If the Hawks crush us he will let us know. If we crush the Hawks we can't rag on him.

to make a long story short, I was busting on everything about Seattle and the 'hawks, she got fed up and we broke up! Redskins will definately WIN to get back at that biatch and show her who's the boss! as Redskins would say, "Seattle is my little biatch!"... Let's go Redskins!!

Congratulations! Go Skins!

That is still a looooong trip. I did a long distance relationship once, it was hard. Now my girlfriend lives 3 minutes away and it's great. Try looking locally, man. You won't regret it. Besides, you have a better shot of finding a woman who appreciates the greatness that is the Redskins. :point2sky

Yea, but if you have a GF that lives 3 minutes away, how are you supposed to bring chicks home? :)

Now THAT'S dedication!!

Several years ago I was seeing this chick who was a Cowpukes fan. We started before the season started, so things were fine. Once football season came around, things started going bad. That wasn't the only reason why we broke up, but it contributed. This one time I did almost completely lose it when we were out eating and drinking, she said that Michael Irvin looked sexy in his Cowboys uniform.

Words of wisdom:

Either date a Redskins fan, or someone who's not a fan of any team.

Where the hell have you been? I figured this would be your week to talk some trash but you went off and vanished on us!
Man, if you've been missing my posts, you were either studiously avoiding them or it has been just been weird non-coincidence, because I've been posting all over here. I just haven't been talking trash, 'cause I never do that. (I take the occasional little poke or jab, but nothing more than that. :D)

And yes, I'll remind you of it if you lose! But I don't rub faces in it, just like I don't talk smack.

And if we lose, I'll be here too, to take it.

I dated long distance once - a long time ago. Man, that was a mistake. Seemed very promising at the time... Anyway now she married some guy from Seattle. My friend, let's both sit down, have a drink, and we can sing this song together! :cheers:

Ahem... :violin:

"Sunday morning sports page, I've got Gibbs in the talks

A smile creeps across my face, the 'Skins beat the 'Hawks

I hate Seattle

I'm changing planes in Dallas, I ain't going through Tacoma

It's a thousand dollars more I know, but less than Oklahoma

I hate Seattle

Sarah told me that she only

Needed space to think things out

Then she met some guy named Tony

Guess where they live now

I hear the food is great, I hear the summer sure is nice

It's beautiful at Christmas, there's three more reasons why

I hate Seattle

From their UPN station to their seven feet of snow

The rock bands in the 90's to the Kelsey Grammer Show

I hate Seattle

Sarah used to talk about

How one day we would settle down

Find ourselves an old farmhouse

On the outskirts of a small town...

Then she told me that she only

Guess where they live now That's right I hate Seattle

I hate Seattle

Man, I hate Seattle!"

:silly::cheers:

I dated long distance once - a long time ago. Man, that was a mistake. Seemed very promising at the time... Anyway now she married some guy from Seattle. My friend, let's both sit down, have a drink, and we can sing this song together! :cheers:

Ahem... :violin:

"Sunday morning sports page, I've got Gibbs in the talks

A smile creeps across my face, the 'Skins beat the 'Hawks

I hate Seattle

I'm changing planes in Dallas, I ain't going through Tacoma

It's a thousand dollars more I know, but less than Oklahoma

I hate Seattle

I hear the food is great, I hear the summer sure is nice

It's beautiful at Christmas, there's three more reasons why

I hate Seattle

From their UPN station to their seven feet of snow

The rock bands in the 90's to the Kelsey Grammer Show

I hate Seattle

Sarah used to talk about

How one day we would settle down

Find ourselves an old farmhouse

On the outskirts of a small town...

Then she told me that she only

Guess where they live now That's right I hate Seattle

I hate Seattle

Man, I hate Seattle!"

:silly::cheers:

That's a great song!! I may have to substitute the name and sing along... A few guys and I are headed to Rockville for the game... wanna sing there?? :laugh:

Archived