Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Seattle GF just dumped me!!

timdaley73

Man, if you've been missing my posts, you were either studiously avoiding them or it has been just been weird non-coincidence, because I've been posting all over here. I just haven't been talking trash, 'cause I never do that. (I take the occasional little poke or jab, but nothing more than that. :D)

And yes, I'll remind you of it if you lose! But I don't rub faces in it, just like I don't talk smack.

And if we lose, I'll be here too, to take it.

lol I must have just missed them somehow. :D

to make a long story short, I was busting on everything about Seattle and the 'hawks, she got fed up and we broke up! Redskins will definately WIN to get back at that biatch and show her who's the boss! as Redskins would say, "Seattle is my little biatch!"... Let's go Redskins!!

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

C'mon now...you're either making up a story, or only telling half of the story. People don't break up because they rag on eachother, or eachothers interests.

Either -

1) She was very emotionally unstable and wasn't worth the hassle anyway

2) As was said before, you were being very annoying and she just couldn't take it anymore

3) She's bangin one of the 'Hawks players, maybe the whole team.

4) All of the above

Your choice.

Long distance never works out too well anyway. ;)

C'mon now...you're either making up a story, or only telling half of the story. People don't break up because they rag on eachother, or eachothers interests.

Either -

1) She was very emotionally unstable and wasn't worth the hassle anyway

2) As was said before, you were being very annoying and she just couldn't take it anymore

3) She's bangin one of the 'Hawks players, maybe the whole team.

4) All of the above

Your choice.

Long distance never works out too well anyway. ;)

The correct answer is... 1 & 3... that 'ho!! No... But truthfully, things haven't been the same since she got back from Vegas with her girlfriends a month ago? So, it's been brewing...

The correct answer is... 1 & 3... that 'ho!! No... But truthfully, things haven't been the same since she got back from Vegas with her girlfriends a month ago? So, it's been brewing...

And we know what that means, so you're better off without. Besides, why would you want to date someone with such horrible taste in pro sports teams?

to make a long story short, I was busting on everything about Seattle and the 'hawks, she got fed up and we broke up! Redskins will definately WIN to get back at that biatch and show her who's the boss! as Redskins would say, "Seattle is my little biatch!"... Let's go Redskins!!

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

She probably broke up with you because she found out that you wrote that letter to Clinton Portis!

Naw seriously, sorry to hear about your break up man!

Go Seahawks!

Archived