Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk and Russ Grimm vs Win this week

akak93

If you had to choose between both Monk and Grimm getting in the HOF or a Win this weekend which would you choose?

I think I might have to pick Monk and Grimm so we could get some respect for those great 80's teams

One second thought I want both, my wife says I'm selfish so I my as well be

Go Skins Past & Present

If you had to choose between both Monk and Grimm getting in the HOF or a Win this weekend which would you choose?

I think I might have to pick Monk and Grimm so we could get some respect for those great 80's teams

Go Skins Past & Present

Silly poll.

Of course I want Monk/Grimm in the HOF...

But this is here and now... Monk and Grimm will always be respected by the people who really count (US)...

This is a no brainer. Win.

Here's the thing. If Monk and Grimm aren't in the Hall then the Hall isn't worth being in.

Neither needs Canton to validate the fact that they are among the greatest players ever to play the game. Such recognition would be nice, but the Hall would be doing itself more of a favor than it would be doing either of the players.

So, a win.

Guest GibbSkins11

Go Skins Past & Present

:sucks::sucks::sucks::sucks::sucks:anyone who would rather have hof players then a playoff win and a better shot at another super bowl title shows me , they dont believe in the team and they shouldnt post these lame poll questions:sucks::sucks::sucks::sucks::sucks:

Archived