Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will you do if the Skins lose to Seattle?

jauburn

:troll: Why do you guys feed the troll? This is his 3rd "Redskins will lose" thread of the day!!

You're a loser.

Why don't you go start your own Redskins chat board? Then you can create all the topics and delete everyone else's.

Dickwad.

The truth from where I sit is that you've got some kind of jealousy thing going here. Now quit hijacking threads. Move on, buddy. I'm reporting you.

Please report me. You have posted 3 anti-Skins thread today alone. You are on a Skins board, so don't forget that. I haven't figured out who you are a fan from, but you aint a Skins fan, so :censored: off. I have no jealousy thing going, cause you aint a Skins fan. Get a grip and go back to your own boeard, because you've proven today the you don't belong on this board. HTTR

Everything after going 5-1 in the division, sweeping Dallas and the Eagles, repaying the Gmen for our big loss, shutting up all the mediots saying the game has passed Gibbs by and he should have never left racing (although the incredible team builder had the touch that created a championship after he left)....the rest has already and will continue to be GRAAAAAAVY!!!!!

You're a loser.

Why don't you go start your own Redskins chat board? Then you can create all the topics and delete everyone else's.

Dickwad.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members. Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

That said, he who breaks the rules & then reports someone else tends to run the risk of getting their own posting privledges suspended.

Sometimes it helps to do some forward thinking to imagine what you'll do or feel if the Skins should do the unspeakable and lose to Seattle.

What's the first thing you'll do? And how will you make your peace with a defeat?

I got a better question for you. What will you do when we win on Saturday? I don't know about you, but snorting coc off a hooker's ass sounds like a good way of celebrating to me.

The truth from where I sit is that you've got some kind of jealousy thing going here. Now quit hijacking threads. Move on, buddy. I'm reporting you.

You reported him, but you got banned for one day. Why? This member offered his thoughts. You offered yours. You went to the name calling right away. See you tomorrow.

Have I mentioned that I hate threads which talk about us losing? It just feels bad. But, for the record, I'll be very upset for quite a while. Why? Because I have now actually come to expect this team to win - not hope they would like I have the past 13 yrs.......

How can you do anything but not be proud of them?

I'm actually going to the game.

It's costing me a fortune, and I think there's a 75% chance we lose...but I'm going and I'm happy.

Why?

Because I like this team (well, most of it)...I love our defense, and I think we have accomplished a lot already..win or lose.

Yes, every Skins' Fan, including myself, wants Washington to beat Seattle. Of course, it is a very tough assignment. Regardless of the outcome, I am still proud of the Redskins on what they accomplished throughout the 2005 NFL Season with a 10-6 Record in the playoffs. I just think that Joe Gibbs, coaching staff, and the players would probably have to work more harder for the NFL 2006 Season as they address their certain needs in the offseason. With the 2005 Redskins, at least Joe Gibbs and the coaching staff has something to build on now from hereon. With a little more continuity within the whole Redskins' organization (Coaching Staff, Players, Management), the Washington Redskins will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in years to come.

Sometimes it helps to do some forward thinking to imagine what you'll do or feel if the Skins should do the unspeakable and lose to Seattle.

What's the first thing you'll do? And how will you make your peace with a defeat?

LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION

Archived