Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sendoff/ Welcome Home for Team - Seattle UPDATED WITH NEW INFO.

Huly

I'll be there Thursday afternoon, along with my 15 year old son, going to take him out of high school early to drive up there. I moved to the Chantilly area as a kid (1972) we used to go to the old Redskins Park back then to send off & greet the team all the time.

It was always fun, but especially so during the Coach Allen years! :dallasuck

Can't wait to meet some of you, go Skins!! :logo:

Sheila

I will be there to greet the team WIN or LOSE... to thank them and show support.

As for those looking for autographs.. a few hung around, except Gibbs, Saturday night. Clinton Portis, Santana did a few. As did Cooley... he kindof got overwhelmed by it all.

I would suspect after a cross-country flight, they may not be quite as energetic as we will be, which would be understandable, win or lose.

Time change in the initial post guys. 2:15 a.m. is the approximate arrival time for the team on Sunday morning. You can probably be there around 1:30 or so and be safe.

This is excellent news for me, so - I will restate my plea: If there are any Redskin fans in the Centreville/Manassas/Chantilly area or anyone who will be traveling up Rt. 28, my friend and I would love to come see the team on Saturday night/Sunday morning, but we need to be at Dulles airport anytime before 4:30am. So, If anyone would be willing to pick us up (we live really close to I-66, Rt. 29, and Rt. 28) on their way to Redskins park and then drop us at Dulles on their way home, we would be EXTREMELY appreciative and will be happy to compensate you for your time/effort.

Please message me or just reply to this post if you're willing to help. Thanks!:logo:

dudes u lucky peeps get to see me there!!! hahaha i will prob be the smelly one, cuz i have neva washed this portis jersey that i have been wearin since the giants game everyday, cuz its bad luck!! so look for me , :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

haha i havnt washed my cooley jersey since I went to the st. louis game. Got a couple mustard stains and facepaint on it but its all good.

I went to the welcome home for tampa wondering if the send off on thusday is about the same in excitement and if its worth it. I will most likely be going to it.

It sux that i will be watching this game at st. louis airpot since ill be flying in there around kickoff. :doh:

Time change in the initial post guys. 2:15 a.m. is the approximate arrival time for the team on Sunday morning. You can probably be there around 1:30 or so and be safe.

Thank you ART! We all owe you big! Next time you are in town I owe you a beer! :cheers:

Do we have a head count yet?

We will definitely be there today! This goes out to any body who lives in the area:

THE IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR. THE TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!

Come on out and support the team. :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I know you guys dont know me yet, you can call me new guy but I just want to thank you for creating this comminutity and keeping it alive. I am such a die hard fan and god it feels good to see some more. I am beyond excited about getting out for the send off today and welcome home this weekend I dont give a **** if my boss tries to dump something on me this afternoon its gonna be awesome. Hope to get to know you gyys some more and stay involved in everything Redskins as long as im breathing. See all you fans there and thanks again for giving us this forum. Peace and GO SKINS!:dallasuck

Do we have a head count yet?

We will definitely be there today! This goes out to any body who lives in the area:

THE IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR. THE TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!

Come on out and support the team. :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I hate it that I can't get out of work for these send-offs, just hate it.

I'll be at the Send Off today! Sorry for not posting pics from last week. It took a while for my account to get setup, and I've been busy at work... But I'll post pics from last week and this week!

Can't wait to send the 'Skins off today, then fly to Seattle for the game on Saturday! Rock and roll!!!

Archived