Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sendoff/ Welcome Home for Team - Seattle UPDATED WITH NEW INFO.

Huly

Why welcome home a bunch of losers?

Because we appreciate the hard work and effort of our favorite team. We understand fans of the Seahawks would abandon them the moment it turns bad on them. In fact, we're counting on it. We expect you to be very loud on Saturday, only to get very quiet and leave early so discouraged with your team, while our team will be playing knowing win or lose, their fans care and will love them next year.

So, take a day off to consider this. You seem to need the help.

Because we appreciate the hard work and effort of our favorite team. We understand fans of the Seahawks would abandon them the moment it turns bad on them. In fact, we're counting on it. We expect you to be very loud on Saturday, only to get very quiet and leave early so discouraged with your team, while our team will be playing knowing win or lose, their fans care and will love them next year.

So, take a day off to consider this. You seem to need the help.

:applause: ur so good with telling ppl off while sounding nice :notworthy i need to learn from u...lol :D

Im envious of everyone that made it out to the send off. I wish I could be there for the welcoming home even more. Win or loose im sure there will be a lot of fans there showing their support. I would love to ben a part of that but cant make it out of the state this weekend. Alas I will be cheering on the team from SoCal in from of the TV.

Give they guys a SHOUT OUT FOR ME!!!!

HTTR

I wish I could of been there today and on Sunday morning. Work got in the way today and I will still be in Seattle on Sunday.

Glad you all showed up to send the team off. I don't expect to see as many skin fans in Seattle as there was at FEDEX South (Tampa) last weekd. Tickets were a lot harder to get for this game, but I got them.

Give them a hell of welcome back on Sunday morning, win or lose and I believe they will win this game. It has been a great ride that I am not ready to get off yet.

Some great footage on Channel 9 News. Extremeskins banner, lots of extremers behind it, interviews with extremers, and Gibbs the dog of course! They even got a close up of my son and I cheering. Maybe they'll show some of it again at 11.

I saw you!! Thats pretty cool. Was the team excited to see everyone out there?

What a great time!

As the players came in, several had video cameras taping us fans taping them.

I saw Mark Burnell slowly pass by while chatting with Channel 7. He was all smiles as he drove by with Ramsey.

I got footage of Joe Gibbs making his way to the crowd to say thank you.

His face was priceless when he saw Gibbs the Hound. He said "That's my buddy" and took time to pet Gibbs!

It was great to meet everyone. Hope to see you all there this weekend to welcome them home.

Pictures to follow shortly!

One other neat thing about today's sendoff was the reaction from the players, tooting their car horns and big smiles as they arrived.

My son was wearing his Moss #89 shirt and as the buses were leaving, the lead bus stopped with Santana at the window right next to us. He acknowleged my son with a grin.

:point2sky

Archived