Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sendoff/ Welcome Home for Team - Seattle UPDATED WITH NEW INFO.

Huly

I just might try to make that early morning arrival back here to DC. Anyone willing to post directions (or send them to me via email? I'll be coming from Waldorf / coming up 210 North to the Beltway).

Thanks!

PS. If I make it, I'll bring a few dozen friends with me - donuts.

Take 495 to the Dulles Toll Road towards Dulles Airport

Take the exit for 28 North towards Sterling and Leesburg

Take the left hand ramp to Waxpool Rd

Turn Right onto Loudoun County Parkway and follow it dow in to Redskin Park

You could also take 495 to the Dulles Toll Road towards Dulles Airport

You can stay on the Toll Road past the exit for 28 to Loudoun County Parkway and continue on the parkway but it is a $3.00 toll

Merge onto CAPITAL BELTWAY / I-495 N via EXIT 7B. 26.9 miles Map

8: Merge onto VA-267 W via EXIT 45A toward DULLES AIRPORT (Portions toll). 11.9 miles Map

9: Merge onto SULLY RD / VA-28 N via EXIT 9B toward STERLING. 3.3 miles Map

10: Merge onto VA-625 W toward PACIFIC BLVD SOUTH / ASHBURN. 1.4 miles Map

11: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto VA-607 N / LOUDOUN COUNTY PKWY. 1.2 miles Map

12: Turn RIGHT onto REDSKIN PARK DR.

So, my buddy and I are on our way to Florida early Sunday morning from Dulles. The flight leaves at 6am, meaning we'd need to get to the airport somewhere around 4:30ish. I have 2 questions: do you all think the team will be in before 4? And if so, think we'd be able to hitch a ride with anyone to Redskins park and then to the airport? The problems would be if the team didn't arrive early enough - we wouldn't want to have to make someone leave before they wanted to.

PS - I live in Chantilly - I think last weekend it took us about 15 minutes to get to Redskins park from the house at 11:30am. PM me if you have any advice or want to help out a fellow fan!

Thanks, Huly! I'm thinking about leaving southern MD at about 2 or 2:30 am Saturday night (or Sunday morning, I mean!).

If you have any ideas on items other than donuts and coffee, of course, send me an email or post it.

I'll probably be followin' ya, coming from Upper Marlboro myself.

I will really miss doing this again, but I'm on my way to Fl. I can't believe I have to miss it! Tampa send off and welcome home was a blast. It was so great to see those grins on their faces. And Coach Gibbs is just unbelievable - what a man! I know you all will represent!! Have a blast for me too!

BTW - already hooking up with ExtremeSkins at the Redskins bar in West Palm - there'll be a good ES turnout there too!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

The times have not changed! It is still Thursday at 4:30PM they leave

Since the Redskins will not be home till 3-5AM we could meet just about anywhere to watch the game. It does not have to be in Ashburn. Any ideas?

Ive never been to the Asburn facility but I work out in Herndon and cant miss this, hopefully I can bring some coworkers too. Just wondering if anyone out there could help me with directions or any other tips on what I should do to get there in time for a proper sendoff from Herndon va. If not can someone please help me out with the address and Ill google map it. Thanks all and GO SKINS! send me to Chicago/Carolina:dallasuck

Ive never been to the Asburn facility but I work out in Herndon and cant miss this, hopefully I can bring some coworkers too. Just wondering if anyone out there could help me with directions or any other tips on what I should do to get there in time for a proper sendoff from Herndon va. If not can someone please help me out with the address and Ill google map it. Thanks all and GO SKINS! send me to Chicago/Carolina:dallasuck

21300 Redskins Park Dr., Ashburn or:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=21300+Redskin+Park+Drive,+Ashburn,+VA

dudes u lucky peeps get to see me there!!! hahaha i will prob be the smelly one, cuz i have neva washed this portis jersey that i have been wearin since the giants game everyday, cuz its bad luck!! so look for me , :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Does anyone know what time the players will arrive home after the game this weekend? Will they stay overnight in Seattle?

I missed the chance to be out there last week because I fell asleep (passed out) early. I definitely don't want to miss ou this week!

:point2sky

It might be a nice idea to greet them win or lose...they've taken us on one Hell of a ride.

I'll be there to show support win or lose. I was hoping to get some autographs but I can't imagine very many players will be willing to hang out signing at 4 or 5 in the morning, though.

Hi all, I just want to make sure I have the time correct. Is everyone meeting at redskins park at 4:00pm tommarow for their send off? then around 4:00am sunday for the welcome home? Any help is greatly appricated. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take it to their house and make it yours!!!!!!!

Yes you are right! Be at the park by 4 on Thursday, they lkeave at 4:30

and Sunday AM they will arrive between 3-5AM

I wish I could go this send-off Huly, the Tampa one was a blast. It was nice seeing you and Gibbs again :cool: And it was also nice to meet Blondie, Huly's sexy friend and others :cheers: HTTR!! :point2sky

It was very nice to meet you also.

I am in San Antonio at the moment. I wish so much I could be there this week..........but I can't make it.

Yell for me!!!

Blondie

Archived