Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clerks 2 teaser

steveo21

I'm scared....cause I love clerks and I just saw Ben Afleck in that teaser and I'm scared....

That is because he and Smith are good friends - Affleck has been in every Smith movie besides Clerks. Regardless, i'd have to say this is a pretty weak idea. I thought Smith said he was done with his 'Jersey' movies. Plus - c'mon, a sequel? in f'in color? looks pretty lame.

Maybe they just need money for Jay's bail.

That is because he and Smith are good friends - Affleck has been in every Smith movie besides Clerks. Regardless, i'd have to say this is a pretty weak idea. I thought Smith said he was done with his 'Jersey' movies. Plus - c'mon, a sequel? in f'in color? looks pretty lame.

Maybe they just need money for Jay's bail.

Yeah but that doesn't make it a good idea. The only times I like Ben is when he is a jerk like in mallrats. When he is the nice guy like in Jersey Girl(grade a crap imho) I can't stand him. Hmmm....maybe Kevin Smith is overrated....

You know I recently re-watched Clerks... the last time I saw it was about the time it came out.

You know what? That movie did not age very well... to say the least. It is actually pretty terrible... strange considering how much I liked the movie when I saw it the first time back in college.

Archived