Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Will Call" a nightmare for some at Raymond James Stadium

Monkart

I made a big mistake by having my tickets sent to Will Call instead of to my house,I live here in Florida but just didn't want to trust they'ed arrive in time. I left the tailgate at Al Lopez at about 1:15 and didn't get back until 2:55. twenty five minutes of that was walking time to and from.

I was pissed at how long I stood in line, but after the game I found out I was one of the lucky ones. I met IONTOP after the game at Al Lopez and he told me he was in line after kickoff and that he already had another ticket on him so he just went in and left the paid for ticket at Will Call. IONTOP should look to get refund, as there was definitly something wrong with the system.

Here's a link to St Pete times, On the right side you can find a section called Video from TampaBays10(news) and click on "Bucs' will call loses with fans"

http://www.stpetetimes.com/

I, also, had extra tickets waiting for me at Will Call, and left them there unclaimed rather than wait through the line.

Some folks after the game claimed that Ticketmaster double-sold a lot of tickets, so that, supposedly, a lot of people who waited through that line didn't have tickets when they got to the front. (I may have some evidence to support that claim too: I "bought" two tickets through Ticketmaster, but only one got charged to my credit card.)

I was one of the unlucky ones. Got in line at will call at 3:30. Didn't make it into the game until 8:00 minutes remaining in the 2nd quarter. Needless to say, all I saw was the Skins kick the field goal and the Bucs touchdown. It was a terrible situation.

Edit: read it wrong, that sucks really bad.

The will call lines were so unorganized! I got there at 3:00 and the line was around the stadium and people were all bunched up with no real lines and I didnt get my tickets till the 2nd quarter. I suggest you have the tickets shipped to you next time, I know I am.

RJ stadium service sucks!

So, I got in line at about 1 while it opened at 1:30. I wasn't too far back as i got there just before the rush. Well, right before it opened they decided to make the lines alphabetical by last name. so there is a mad rush for everyone to get in the right line. one lady had been waing for hours and ended up a ways back by the time it opened. So I wait another hour in line and when i finally get up there they don't have my tickets as the player tickets had not been delivered yet. They told me to get back in line! So I went over and tailgated a little while. When I came back, I notice a couple lines of to the side for customer service that weren't that long at all. Turns out it was for season ticket holder but I jumped in gave them a litttle sob story and had my tickets in like 10 minutes! I eneded up in section 124, second row. I was standing next to that redneck chick portis gave te ball to on his touchdown run. Great game, no voice!

yeh..it reallu sucked. I didnt fet my tickey until the start of the 2nd quarter...

i don't know who Raymond James is, but his stadium organization sux...

Raymond James is a financial services company. They sell mutual funds and the like. They simply bought naming rights to the stadium, similar to FedEx at "Raljon." They have nothing to do with ops of the stadium. That you can thank the fine folks at the Yux.

It was awful, but if I saw a Skins fan there, I told them a little secret; line X-Z would give you tickets regardless of your last name. :D

I got mine in 15 minutes.

I heard someone say that but I didn't know if they were trying to help the Skins fans or passing out bogus information to screw up the Bucs fans! My buddy (his name was on the tix) didn't want to lose his spot in the N line - we waited 2 hours! Got to our seats right after Taylor scored. All we saw was the FG (as far as Redskin scoring goes). It was seriously ****ed up.

I heard someone say that but I didn't know if they were trying to help the Skins fans or passing out bogus information to screw up the Bucs fans! My buddy (his name was on the tix) didn't want to lose his spot in the N line - we waited 2 hours! Got to our seats right after Taylor scored. All we saw was the FG (as far as Redskin scoring goes). It was seriously ****ed up.

This is what happened with me:

I had tix in row X. I got in the X-Z line, like an idiot. I'm talking to the Skins fan in front of me, and eventually it comes out that it is by last name. I go, "Oh ****...", and I'm about to get into the C-D line, which is huge. The Skins fan in front of me leans over and goes, "To be honest, my dad is in the S line, and I just heard that any line will work." Well, I'm with my friend, so I have him stand in line and move back a few places so that I have time to get over there if it does work for the other Skins fan. I get in the C-D line. Low and behold, I get a call from my friend 10 minutes later that it just worked, and to get over there. 5 minutes later I have my ticket.

What can I say, I'm a hustler.

This is what happened with me:

I had tix in row X. I got in the X-Z line, like an idiot. I'm talking to the Skins fan in front of me, and eventually it comes out that it is by last name. I go, "Oh ****...", and I'm about to get into the C-D line, which is huge. The Skins fan in front of me leans over and goes, "To be honest, my dad is in the S line, and I just heard that any line will work." Well, I'm with my friend, so I have him stand in line and move back a few places so that I have time to get over there if it does work for the other Skins fan. I get in the C-D line. Low and behold, I get a call from my friend 10 minutes later that it just worked, and to get over there. 5 minutes later I have my ticket.

What can I say, I'm a hustler.

:laugh: :laugh: Cell phones!! better invention then sliced bread!!!!!!

I walked over by myself, just got calls from Tom from Al Lopez as to how I was doing.

I didn't read your pre-edit post. What did you think i had posted? I'm just curious.

He thought you meant 8:00 O'clock, but he really was mislead as you posted it as 8:00 minutes remaining in the 2nd quarter instead of :08 minutes or 8 minutes.

But he finally got what you meant!! :cheers:

Archived