Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok....Time to put Ramsey in

Da_Truth

the worlds dumbest thread

I am tired of idiots like this guy. This a forum where free discussion should take place. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. No I am not suggesting posters to start actually dumb threads such as "Fire Joe Gibbs" and such but this is a valid point. It is obvious that Brunell's injured MCL is seriously affecting his play.

OK, Ramsey would've been sacked 7 times today. He can't move out of a collapsing pocket to save his life. Rice would've got him 4-5 times.

LOL yeah, except half the time Mark creates a pass rush with his overly deep drops and backpedaling.

And stop making stuff up. Did Patrick get sacked 7 times last year when he played? How would the board reaction have been had he thrown 30 yards and one pick in our territory.

You guys are hilarious.

So we take out Brunell who got us to the playoffs on a 10-6 record and insert Ramsey, who has no experience in the playoffs, has not played an entire game this season, and has a knack for throwing bonehead INT's? All because Brunell had a hard day against the #1 D in the league, playing on a bum knee?

Are you really being serious?

Brunell's most valuable skills are his ability to manage games, his mobility, and his experience. Those are characteristics that Ramsey completely lacks at this point.

Ramsey will get another shot to prove himself in the league someday. I really believe it. But the time for that is NOT next saturday in the playoffs against the #1 seeded NFC team.

Dude, have you seen one game, one game where Brunnel took responsibility for anything ? Even today when we were an embarrassment to the entire league for having the least amount of yards in history, he still clammers. WTF is right. He will loose the game for us. MARK MY WORDS. He has not made good decisions, he has not scrambled when he should have and he clearly can not find open receivers. Believe me, We have a much better chance playing Ramsey.

At the game and thought it was a lousy pass until I watched the replay at home. Taylor "I played for Spurrier at UF" Jacobs made no effort to come to the ball. Barber cut under him and made the interception. I don't think this one was Brunell's fault.

At the game and thought it was a lousy pass until I watched the replay at home. Taylor "I played for Spurrier at UF" Jacobs made no effort to come to the ball. Barber cut under him and made the interception. I don't think this one was Brunell's fault.

You need to take your head out of your ass!!!!!! Wreck another season???? What the **** are you taliking about??? Are you slow...??? Ramsey in this type of game tonight would have threw this game away by the third quarter. Your IDEA is stupid!

Take yours out of yours.

This team didn't win games, except early on, because of the guy under center.

Our now 6 game winning streak is dependent on OTHER factors.

I don't have to name call or whine or curse at you.

I'm more intelligent than you (or at least less drunk.)

You are unbelievable. Have you even watched the last 7 games ? If you had, you will clearly see that Brunnel has done nothing to get us here. The Defence, Portis and Moss are clearly the ones who have gotten us here.

For lack of calling MR.GIBBS AND BRUNNEL NAMES.......THEY BOTH SUCK.

Play calling sucks, Quarterback sucks, Mobility sucks, should i go on.

I have said if from the start of the season as soon as Gibbs did nothing in ref to his play calling to bring us into the 21st century and his pick of Brunnel over Ramsey that we were washed. Thankfully our D, PORTIS AND MOSS have come through for us. YOU KNOW IT, THEY KNOW IT AND EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOWS IT.

For us to even have a chance we better change up our play calling allot better and also get that has been QB out of there. He will lose games for us. PERIOD

Didn't we win 6 of those 7 games you mention?

Some people will complain no matter what.:doh:

i once (STUPIDLY) doubted Brunell too (I'm so ashamed:( bad me ) Anyways Brunell proved me wrong and i am glad he did. Don't screw him over now. Be thankful we made it this far. And if we lose well think about LAST year THIS year and most of all NEXT YEAR...

This is the playoffs. Our Defense is playing lights out. Man I am so proud of these guys. Without Springs and Taylor with all the chances we gave the bucs to come back and tie that game, the defense held its own. But something is wrong with Brunell. We need a healthy QB to start aganist these playoff teams. We need to go with Ramsey. He has the arm to zip the ball in tight spots and hes only going to be throwing on 3rd downs :D How could he be even worse than Brunell?

* Springs, Rogers, and Walt in Seahawks game. Gotta love it

i once (STUPIDLY) doubted Brunell too (I'm so ashamed:( bad me ) Anyways Brunell proved me wrong and i am glad he did. Don't screw him over now. Be thankful we made it this far. And if we lose well think about LAST year THIS year and most of all NEXT YEAR...

You want to lose a chance at the title to salve Mark's ego?

When we pulled Patrick, we didn't care about his. WINNING is what I Want.

If Mark looks like he's looked most of the last two weeks he's going to cost us a title.

Take yours out of yours.

This team didn't win games, except early on, because of the guy under center.

Our now 6 game winning streak is dependent on OTHER factors.

I don't have to name call or whine or curse at you.

I'm more intelligent than you (or at least less drunk.)

I seem to remember some pretty good games by Cooley and Moss later in the season. I assume whoever was throwing the ball to them (Brunell) was doing OK based on their performances.

I also have to say Brunell's 23 TDs to 11 INTs is remarkable. His 5-4 playoff record is decent too. So is this team's performance with him Brunell center managing games all season.

And, most importantly, "Dance with the on that brung you."

:wtf::sucks::stfu::owned:

That just about says it all.

You see its dumbass poeple like this guy that piss me off. If the thread is soooooooo dumb why are you bothing to read and post in it. You stupid ass. If it wasnt for our defense, that stupid int Brunell threw in the 4th quarter could had costed us the game. You lucky I really cant say what I want to on this board.

So was Moss throwing the ball to himself? In the Philly game, I seem to remember a 54 yarder to Moss and a 43 yarder to Thrash to set up our points. I suppose Brunell had nothing to do with those passes. Or they are evidence that he should be benched.

Brunell has led us to a 10-6 record and a victory in the playoffs. The coaches and players are behind him. Why on earth would you ruin team chemistry by benching a QB in the playoffs?!? We were playing the number 1 defense and we had VERY conservative playcalling. Let's just enjoy the win OK?

Brunell has, admittedly, been bad the last two weeks. Keep in mind, he was playing hurt against top notch defenses. This week, he was also without our featured back for most of the game.

Overall, he has had a great year. Easily the best of any Redskin's QB since Rypien's MVP season. He deserves a lot of credit and a chance to lead the team he's led all year to the end.

He will be better next week, mark my words. He will be more healthy and playing the easiest defense he's seen in weeks.

Tampa D play very well today. U rarely see Cooley or Moss do anything today. But next week we got Seattle. There D is nothing compare to the Bucs. So lighten up with the benching Brunell mess. Brunell give the Skins best chance of winning (and the Defense of course)

This is the playoffs. Our Defense is playing lights out. Man I am so proud of these guys. Without Springs and Taylor with all the chances we gave the bucs to come back and tie that game, the defense held its own. But something is wrong with Brunell. We need a healthy QB to start aganist these playoff teams. We need to go with Ramsey. He has the arm to zip the ball in tight spots and hes only going to be throwing on 3rd downs :D How could he be even worse than Brunell?

Wow. Great idea genuis. Let's switch QB's in the middle of the playoffs. Someone has to find out what Joe Gibbs instant messanger screen name is so we can let him know.

Halleluha Brother I couldn't agree more !!! I got lynched by many of the kool-aid drinkers out there that would jump off a cliff if Gibbs told them to . I love Joe Gibbs and am so grateful that he is back and so is the pride by the players and the fans . The last few years have been difficult on all of us . What you are saying is that Brunell is not physically sound and I couldn't agree more . When you start skipping passes to wide open recievers and hold on to the ball too long than it's time for the other guy . And besides Gibbs says all the time that he is a fair guy . Well , if he is going to pull Ramsey out of the first game in the first quarter because he ain't up to snuff than the same should apply to Brunell . Or Gibbs is fair when it's convienient to him to be that way . Ramsey did prove he is ready to compete in the Giants game which I would remind the kool-aid drinkers out there that we were only leading by 4 points when Ramsey came into the game only to deliever a strike to Santana Moss for a 79 yard touchdown !!!! Remember that ?????

Nativeson has spoken :cheers: :cheers: :cool: :silly: :silly: :cool: :( :cool: :mad: :logo: :point2sky

You need to watch it again. First of all it was not Barber and second of all it was a terrible ill-advised throw!

Archived