Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok....Time to put Ramsey in

Da_Truth

This is the playoffs. Our Defense is playing lights out. Man I am so proud of these guys. Without Springs and Taylor with all the chances we gave the bucs to come back and tie that game, the defense held its own. But something is wrong with Brunell. We need a healthy QB to start aganist these playoff teams. We need to go with Ramsey. He has the arm to zip the ball in tight spots and hes only going to be throwing on 3rd downs :D How could he be even worse than Brunell?

* Springs, Rogers, and Walt in Seahawks game. Gotta love it

*Edit... Ok seriously. This is the last post im gonna post in this thread. But after reading this entire thread, some of you people are the dumbest and biggest ass kisser Redskin fans I have ever talked to on this board. I want Brunell to do good. Thats what you people dont understand. But if I see him having a chance to spoil our chances in the playoffs when he is obviously hurt then im gonna express my opinion. So dont come up here saying stupid **** like "Oh, So you think you know more than Gibbs." My post had nothing to do with Gibbs if you could read. Speaking of ass kissers. Here is a classic example: Remember last year Gibbs first year back? We all knew Brunell was horrible. Well the funny thing is after about 5 or 6 weeks me and a couple of other fans on this board was saying that Gibbs was making a big mistake leaving Brunell as qb and GIBBS needed to take him out. You guys went nuts LMAO. " YOU DONT KNOW MORE THAN GIBBS SHUT UP!" . "GIBBS HAS 3 SUPERBOWL RINGS NUFF SAID". "GIBBS KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, BRUNELL WILL BE FINE". ............Here's the funny part. After Gibbs finally benched Brunell the same people were saying " I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH BRUNELL". And the all time favortie quote, " ITS BRUNELL FAULT". The Redskin fans I meet whether be on the streets, in college, or in stores seem to have a mind of their own. But alot of you people on here are Stupid. You dont have your own feelings and your own mind. Your mind and feelings is what another man mind and feelings are. Like I said before, IM ROOTING FOR BRUNELL. I always have rooted for our starting qb, but this is the playoffs. This isnt a colts offense where you need a Peyton Manning. This is a power run offense. The qb doesnt have to do much. Brunell is hurt plain and simple. And if it takes a playoff lost for you people to finally say something than you are pitiful.

ps.... And I dont want to see you same people start to piss and moan if Brunell cost us to lose in the playoffs like he TRIED to do yesterday if it wasnt for the defense. BE GOOD and lets start Keeping it real and not being such homers. Go Skins!

Please feel free to express yourself

You are unbelievable. Have you even watched the last 7 games ? If you had, you will clearly see that Brunnel has done nothing to get us here. The Defence, Portis and Moss are clearly the ones who have gotten us here.

For lack of calling MR.GIBBS AND BRUNNEL NAMES.......THEY BOTH SUCK.

Play calling sucks, Quarterback sucks, Mobility sucks, should i go on.

I have said if from the start of the season as soon as Gibbs did nothing in ref to his play calling to bring us into the 21st century and his pick of Brunnel over Ramsey that we were washed. Thankfully our D, PORTIS AND MOSS have come through for us. YOU KNOW IT, THEY KNOW IT AND EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD KNOWS IT.

For us to even have a chance we better change up our play calling allot better and also get that has been QB out of there. He will lose games for us. PERIOD

Whatever you are smoking, you should lay off it because it makes you angry AND stupid...

Archived