Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Tampa Fan

AlexSmith81

I know there has been alot of stupid jackazz fans on both this website and tampas website who are simply talking trash and dont seem to have anything constructive to say. But not all of us are like that. Id just like to say good luck to both the Skins and the Buccs this weekend. In my opinion its going to be a verry close game....and not nearly as much offense as last time because both teams have several key defensive players back. So Im guessing the combined score will be no more then 40. So good luck this weekend and may the best team win:cheers:

I know there has been alot of stupid jackazz fans on both this website and tampas website who are simply talking trash and dont seem to have anything constructive to say. But not all of us are like that. Id just like to say good luck to both the Skins and the Buccs this weekend. In my opinion its going to be a verry close game....and not nearly as much offense as last time because both teams have several key defensive players back. So Im guessing the combined score will be no more then 40. So good luck this weekend and may the best team win:cheers:

It's a shame that fans feel the need to boost their own egos by going to other's boards and trolling. It's actually quite pathetic.

Thanks for NOT being one of those people. We do have quite a few members on this board that are not 'Skins fans. Perhaps you'll take a liking to it and stick around after the season. Welcome!

Our starting FS.......

was he the only defensive player out for you guys? curious.

the skins are pretty confident because 2 of their best players were out for all or a big part of the game. the skins D without griffin is a different team.

classy post.

who is the FS of tampa?

As much as I like Taylor, I always said the key to this defense is Griffin...He is the only one that demands a double team and with Joe next to him they push the pocket in creating pressure making the secondary's job easier. Springs absence will hurt...but not as much as Griffin's absence the game before...

Yeah you gotta have respect for this guy, you'd never see an eagles fan coming on here saying something like that. I just dont think the bucs will be able to match the skins intensity on Sat. though. We got the biggest X factor in the game on our side, MOMENTUM.

I'm sitting by myself in section 134 and I hope all the Tampa fans are a civilized as you! I dont want to have to pull a Mrs Portis!

I also think it will be a good game with more defense then last time.

Maybe you should take her with you. :redpunch:

:laugh: :bucsuck:

Nice post. Good to see there are other honest to goodness football fans. Here's to a injury-free game. :cheers:

Yeah you gotta have respect for this guy, you'd never see an eagles fan coming on here saying something like that. I just dont think the bucs will be able to match the skins intensity on Sat. though. We got the biggest X factor in the game on our side, MOMENTUM.

Yeah, Eagles fans are too busy crying into their cheese steaks. :laugh:

Good post. Welcome to Redskins Country. :welcome: I agree that the game will be very different for a lot of reasons. Injured players from the 1st game are back & the gameplans will be different. We are both different teams since the first meeting & this should be very interesting. A good matchup, one of which I expect a victory for the Skins, but it CAN go eitherway. Here's to a hard fought, intense, playoff matchup, with no injuries...& a Redskins win. ;)

:cheers:

who is the FS of tampa?

As much as I like Taylor, I always said the key to this defense is Griffin...He is the only one that demands a double team and with Joe next to him they push the pocket in creating pressure making the secondary's job easier. Springs absence will hurt...but not as much as Griffin's absence the game before...

Dexter Jackson was out.....he was our superbowl MVP in 2002. And yeah im pumped its thursday the game is only a day and a half away.

Good post. Welcome to Redskins Country. :welcome: I agree that the game will be very different for a lot of reasons. Injured players from the 1st game are back & the gameplans will be different. We are both different teams since the first meeting & this should be very interesting. A good matchup, one of which I expect a victory for the Skins, but it CAN go eitherway. Here's to a hard fought, intense, playoff matchup, with no injuries...& a Redskins win. ;)

:cheers:

I'll second that motion! TB got the last playoff game between these two teams. Gibbs isnt going to let happen again!:D

it's definitely a rematch of the "best damn game of the season"..

I agree, I've still got a sour taste in my mouth about this game, not because of the officiating but because of everything that went wrong for us in the game, we could have easily won the game but let it slip through our hands. You guys deserve credit though, it's not like you guys were the ones that made the 2pt call. I bet there were several oppertunities for the Bucs to run away with the game as well.

Here's to a sequel that is better than the original.

Griffen, Taylor is a total diffenrent Defense.

Taylor doesn't just kill people and cover great, but he also calls out adjustment calls a lot of plays while watching the offense line up. Thats what a lot of the defensive players said when he was out. Remember Pearson Prolieu (spelling) in there last time getting burnt and then yelling at his own players on the sidelines. That won't be happening this time.

Also a much healthier Big Joe Salavae!!!

And Brunell's knee is healthy and feeling great they say.

As I've said before, you guys have a great coach, a very good team, some great individual players (Brooks & Rice are two), and an absolute gold-mine in Monte Giffen. I expect you to be as tough an opponent as last time, but I expect us to win. Here's to a good game, no injuries, and no lousy officiating for either side :cheers:

And I am not kind to trolls.

Archived