Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc Walker

Dccat

I have been listening to 980, I have just been able to get it here in Atl recently the last few weeks, can anybody fill me in on all these names Doc Walker uses? I know Sean is the Tarantula, and Sellers the Caveman, but who is the Cyborg? and the Unicorn? the Ox? who are these guys. Also what does he call Clinton?

The Unicorn-Cornelius Griffin

The Ox-Joe Salave'a

Braveheart-Chris Cooley

The Polar Bear-Ray Brown

The Tarantula-Sean Taylor

The Animal Trainer-Gregg Williams

The Caveman-Mike Sellers

The Energizer Bunny- James Thrash

I know LaVar and Marcus Washington have names too but he hasn't used them in a while so I don't remember them.

Thats funny...I was listening to him a little while ago too and the only one I could pick up was the Tarantula...he thinks the tarantua has a little something for caddy...I think so too. The unicorn??? WTF? I'd be mad if I were Griffin..he should be something like the brick wall...king kong...maybe the elephant (since he's from university of alabama)

Thats funny...I was listening to him a little while ago too and the only one I could pick up was the Tarantula...he thinks the tarantua has a little something for caddy...I think so too. The unicorn??? WTF? I'd be mad if I were Griffin..he should be something like the brick wall...king kong...maybe the elephant (since he's from university of alabama)

I suspect it has something to do with the QB getting drilled...

ROLL TIDE

A unicorn can only be seen by a virgin. You got see someone to block him. I guess there's no virgins in pro-football.

Archived