Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prove Christ exists, judge orders priest

Thiebear

right God is 3 in 1. but not vice versa. God can speak through the mortal Jesus. Jesus does not speak through God. God SENT Jesus to us. Therefore Jesus is a different entity. Seriously, if you take the Bible word for word, you are nuts. It was commissioned by a Roman Emporer. That is how many centuries after? You look at the writings and see one thing, and show one example. If I had the time to I could quote you more that say Jesus is NOT God. The Bible contradicts itself all the time. This is because they are STORIES passed down from generation to generation. These are FACTS, not ramblings from someone standing in a pulpit asking for your money.

Oh my Gosh..

Please, Please, Please... Where are you getting this info? Where is one ounce of proof in any of your claims? Give me an actual "historical" proof or quote of this?

Roman Emporer? Which one was this? The one who was killing all the christians? :doh:

Oh my Gosh..

Please, Please, Please... Where are you getting this info? Where is one ounce of proof in any of your claims? Give me an actual "historical" proof or quote of this?

Roman Emporer? Which one was this? The one who was killing all the christians? :doh:

My source is the Discovery Channel and History Channel. The Emporer was Constantine. He is also that changed it to the Holy Roman Empire, instead of just the Roman Empire.

I'm done with this. There is no way I'm going to agree with you, and you won't with me. You think that what you read is fact, I know it isn't. There is no proof of it. You obviously don't know enough about history, or are too closed minded to even consider other theories.

for shock factor my friend...

but in reality how is it different...

One group can have a say in politics and push their "religious" system... yet my kind can't? Ask the holocaust surviver if he should of had a voice in politics in the 30's. He made a fascist statement.

How is it fascist? He simply said preaching and politics don't mix - i believe the founding fathers said the same thing. i didn't see him push any 'religious' system - a lack of religion is NOT a religion in of itself.

Point 2 - you are comparing modern American politics to those of Germany in the 30's? ummm..... apples and oranges are swirling in my mind.

How is it fascist? He simply said preaching and politics don't mix - i believe the founding fathers said the same thing. i didn't see him push any 'religious' system - a lack of religion is NOT a religion in of itself.

Point 2 - you are comparing modern American politics to those of Germany in the 30's? ummm..... apples and oranges are swirling in my mind.

"And this is exactly why evangelicals should keep their nose out of politics." why because of what they believe? So should liberals stay out of politics because they believe abortion is ok? So should conservetives stay out because they are against gay marriage? So evangelicals should stay out because they believe in God?... and thats not fascist?

actually go back and look at what he said... he didn't say preaching... He said people like me.

a "religion" can be considered again is anything you believe in and have values in.

it was a fascist statement

Give it up. The door to that mind is locked. Obviously a puppet to the preachers. Although, I guess I wouldn't expect anything else from someone who is from a state that wants to ban cold beer being sold.

(how bout the dual thread tie-in :D )

Give it up. The door to that mind is locked. Although, I guess I wouldn't expect anything else from someone who is from a state that wants to ban cold beer being sold.

(how bout the dual thread tie-in :D )

So the door to my mind is locked... yet your min to your beliefs are not? Yet again.... another double standard.

And this is exactly why evangelicals should keep their nose out of politics.

It has nothing to do with christian or racial hatred, but when you view another race, or religion as inferior to yours, you are undermining the constitution.

You have every right to believe this, and the other side thinks the same, I agree. . . but the second policy starts getting made with this mindset ingrained into peoples heads, the seperation of church and state is blurred, as well as almost all the principals our founding fathers build this nation on.

Chom I have to strongly disagree with you. Evangelicals are no different then any other group. They have their beliefs and voters are smart enough to know what they are. They have as much a right to be involved in their nations politics as you or I do.

So the door to my mind is locked... yet your min to your beliefs are not? Yet again.... another double standard.

no my mind is not closed. Just give me facts. You show me where it is stated that Jesus is God, and a logical argument that will rebuff the inconsistencies, and I'll accept it.

Chom I have to strongly disagree with you. Evangelicals are no different then any other group. They have their beliefs and voters are smart enough to know what they are. They have as much a right to be involved in their nations politics as you or I do.

See, now that is a rational arguement. No comparing him to a guy with a funny mustache who liked to order the death of people who dig on kosher.

And your not being a "puppet" to activist celebrities and such?

http://wayofthemaster.com/

Nope. what activist am I being a puppet to? I'm an Episcopal who as a scientist was curious, so I took it upon myslef to read, and watch educational/informational shows on this. So my opinions are fluid. Give me proof otherwise and I'll research for myself, and draw conclusions from that. So again who am I a puppet to? Reasonable thought maybe?

no my mind is not closed. Just give me facts. You show me where it is stated that Jesus is God, and a logical argument that will rebuff the inconsistencies, and I'll accept it.

Jesus claimed it about himself.

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.” John 14-5-7

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” John 10:25-30

I am glad to be a sheep!

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/

There is one God, The Christian God. There are many false gods...most likely demons who call themselves gods. This may not be popular but, yes I believe allah is one of them. Doesn't mean i hate or dislike a muslim, but I think they are greatly decieved... just like they think I am.

Some one can say the Big Dipper is god... does that mean I'm suppose to say its the Same so called god as the YHWH?

Its politicaly correctness to say allah, and the Christian God are they same.

p.s. code

are you going to answer my response to you from earlier?

Whoa Whoa Whoa, lets not go throwing Zeus and Apollo and Aphrodite under the bus because your upset with Allah....

Ya see, I interpret that as he is the door to God his Father. Not him being God himself.

OK, the last thing I and my father are one. Ok I can see where it is interpreted as Jesus is God. But I have a tough time when I only have 1 source saying it that way.

Also, he still differentiates between God the Father and himself. So it can be also interpreted that Jesus stated it that way for the simple man.

OK, the last thing I and my father are one. Ok I can see where it is interpreted as Jesus is God. But I have a tough time when I only have 1 source saying it that way.

Also, he still differentiates between God the Father and himself. So it can be also interpreted that Jesus stated it that way for the simple man.

1 being, 3 distinct manifestations or persons. YHWH (Father), Yahshua(Jesus-Son), Holy Spirit.

Jesus being fully man and fully God is a mystery beyond feeble human comprehension. I don't pretend to understand it, I just take it on Faith. If I don't believe Christ is God fully, then my faith is worthless, my salt has lost it saltiness and is good for nothing but to be trampled underfoot.

And there is more than one source, He said His works testify, of which there were many.

Hope it makes sense!

you haven't rebuffed one thing I said, with anything... all the while making some "tim the toolman taylor" bizare references to some kind of history you heard from the history channel... i'm still waiting for one thing in print to give some proof to back all those statements about history....

There it is in plain english... take it up with Jesus... because he said it.

How it all works I'm not sure... i probably can come up with some inferior theory... but for now I'll leave it to Him... because he is the only one that really knows...

Now, back to the topic at hand, PROVE IT!

I'm an Episcopal who as a scientist was curious, so I took it upon myslef to read, and watch educational/informational shows on this. QUOTE]

1. so are you a christian or you just go to an episcopal church?

2. do you believe everything you read against christianity, or that you watch on informational shows?

3. If you answered yes I am a christian, Do you hold what you watch higher than the bible?

Prove any person in history actually existed.

how do i know you exsist? how do you know i exsist? this could go round and round.

but yet again.. everyone whats the believe in God to proove he exsist... yet no one has yet to proove he doesn't exsist?

Archived