Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what your opion of danny???

skinfan133

i can tell you right now ol' jack kent would be a better person than dan even if he didn't have the finances like dan. but all his money really has no imediate affect in signing, the salary cap remember? but i hope the plyers association boggs down on the contract, then snyders money will make me happy in 2008:D .(if the PA doesnt renew by next year the NFL will have a cap free season starting in 08 until they redo it, guareteed in08 if they miss it by this summer!)

With all due respect, and I loved the Squire, he's dead. Gone! I would have loved for JKC, Jr to have gotten the team. But that would have been more for tradition. I don't think that Jr was a chip off the old block! I think that is why Sr made him compete for the team ownership. He wanted him to earn it and run it like he did. Jr just didn't have what it takes.

Snyder owns the team now. I am glad as H-E-double hockey sticks that he bought the team instead of that loser from NY who tried to buy it! It's time to realize who the owner is, to realize that EVERY NFL stadium in the league overprices their hot dogs/beer/merchandise, and that no one is forced at gun point to pay for it!! My God .. you are probably the same kind of person who thinks that you are entitled by birthright to "free" government granted healthcare! (Oh no! Did I just open a can of worms?! :laugh: ) I believe in free enterprise. If you want healthcare, then get a job (or a second- or third- job) and pay for it!! :mad: If you want to go to Skins games and spend like a drunken sailor on Snyder's hot dogs and beer, then get a better job and pay up! Otherwise, stay home and watch the Skins in the playoffs on TV!!

Sheez!!

HAIL!

My God .. you are probably the same kind of person who thinks that you are entitled by birthright to "free" government granted healthcare! (Oh no! Did I just open a can of worms?! :laugh: ) I believe in free enterprise.
haha!:laugh: trust me i hate big government and spending like theres no tomorrow, we all pay taxes:silly: . i also believe that free enterprise is God's gift to man, but sometimes unfortunatly the ones who work out lack in character, like dan.

and this is NOT an invititaion to discuss politics, always leads to shout matches and hate, were all skins fans right? lets treat each other like such and not like philly treats the world:laugh:

and to all of the others, sorry if you like dan, maybe you'll all wake up soe day:laugh: but in the meantime, i guess it doesn't matter, dan won't let go of the team untillhe dies and its ripped from his hands, so i guess all i ca say is this: cheers:cheers:

Why do threads like this continually appear? Absolutely moronic!

We've got the best owner in the business, a fan who would spend almost anything to make us successful, the man who brought Joe Gibbs back to the Redskins, et al.

Negative boys and girls: Chill out, take a day off from bashing/criticizing and enjoy this moment.

Just keep signing those checks and keeping the players happy. That is all I care about! Oh yeah and the coaches as well. You know, I could bet you would find some people in this world who didn't really like jkc either. If you remember all the problems with his last wife and he divorced one of his wives because she got pregnant. I am not looking for boy scout for an owner. If we are going to hold a litmus test for people who own the redskins, then I guess that there would be very few qualified applicants. He doesn't need to be a saint, just sign the checks and get out of the way.

As a yankees fan,Im use to an owner who spends$$$$$$ only to gain nothing.And I was never a big fan of DS,but for the last 3/4 years,Im begginning to see why he is the way he is.He wants a winning team and feels he is doing the right thing.And Coach Gibbs must have seen something inorder to "ask" Snyder to come back(from what I understand,Gibbs asked Snyder if he could come back.If Im wrong,please let me know the facts).I thought SS was going to be a good coach and it showes DS was looking to spur things up with the team and get them fired up.It backfired but at least it was an honest try.I for one am learning to respect DS...

to all who think dan is focused more on the skins than the money the skins make for him here is my question: do you all really think dan wants to own six flags becuase he wants to improve it and make it a true competitor in the world of amusement parks, or does he want six flags becuase he believes it will make him, cha-ching!: more money?

its up to you

"Why do threads like this continually appear? Absolutely moronic!

We've got the best owner in the business, a fan who would spend almost anything to make us successful, the man who brought Joe Gibbs back to the Redskins, et al.

Negative boys and girls: Chill out, take a day off from bashing/criticizing and enjoy this moment."

Exactly.

I believe Snyder asked Gibbs to come back.

Smartest thing he's done!!

Hail!:point2sky

to all who think dan is focused more on the skins than the money the skins make for him here is my question: do you all really think dan wants to own six flags becuase he wants to improve it and make it a true competitor in the world of amusement parks, or does he want six flags becuase he believes it will make him, cha-ching!: more money?

its up to you

:doh:

Apples and oranges. Of course he's a business man. OF course he wants to make money. But I betcha he does improve Six Flags ... and then it will make him more money.

But everyone knew when he first BOUGHT the skins that he was a Redskin fan living a dream. Shoot.. you could see it on his face. You could see it on his face when he brought Gibbs back he was so giddy. When the ownership talks first started, we knew what a "fan" Snyder was.

He's made "fan" mistakes, wanting an immediate winner.

But he's learned and still learning.

You don't think for a second he tells Gibbs, who is his idol, what do do, now do you?

I'll take Snyder over just about any owner. He's not afraid to spend money to get and keep what he needs (ala Gibbs and GW hopefully).

I'm sorry of you begrudge businessmen from making money. That's what they do. I struggle day to day but I sure don't.

Can't we all just ENJOY what is happening this year without so many sour grapes?

Geesh.

:gus:

we all have our points, but i still don't like the man that much, more for ethical reasons and his greediness. if he truly cared about us as individual fans he would relize he has more than enough money and give us all a break with prices at the stadium and in his stores, you must admit, they are a tad bit ridiculous...

we all have our points, but i still don't like the man that much, more for ethical reasons and his greediness. if he truly cared about us as individual fans he would relize he has more than enough money and give us all a break with prices at the stadium and in his stores, you must admit, they are a tad bit ridiculous...

Jealousy rears it's ugly head.

if he truly cared about us as individual fans he would relize he has more than enough money and give us all a break with prices at the stadium and in his stores, you must admit, they are a tad bit ridiculous...

Sept. 9: Dan Snyder

From panel

You are the owner of a team that breaks the record for attendance every year, and you have a waiting list of thousands. You have the ability to raise ticket prices too more than double than what they are now and still sell out, what keeps you from doing that?

Dan Snyder

We haven't raised general admission ticket prices in many years because we think it's the right thing to do.

Of course dude wants money. Money makes the world turn. Are you telling me you wouldn't want money if you were in position to get it? He's done alot for organizations and such, yet you keep throwing the word greedy out there. Quit being so jealous and enjoy the fact we have an owner who loves the Redskins.

Sounds like you're the greedy one.

Of course dude wants money. Money makes the world turn. Are you telling me you wouldn't want money if you were in position to get it? He's done alot for organizations and such, yet you keep throwing the word greedy out there. Quit being so jealous and enjoy the fact we have an owner who loves the Redskins.

Sounds like you're the greedy one.

how am i greedy? what am i hoarding? anyway, i think this ones going a little far, we're all skins fans and we have something in common, hatred for dallas and a pasion for seeing the skins win. so lets stop acusing each other of stupid things over what we think our owner is like. lets start something else this is going nowhere goood.

"Why do threads like this continually appear? Absolutely moronic!

I agree. This is a great time to be a Redskin fan and this guy just happens to choose now to create a thread like this. - after we just beat 3 division teams. - Coincidence? I think not.

this topic is now offically crap!:laugh: now lets start somethin else (but to all of you saying "we made the playoffs!" in dans defense, it was GIBBS and our TEAM not dan that made the playoffs, just a quick point about that)

This is getting old....

If it wasn't for Dan....Gibbs wouldn't be here right now.

What part of that isn't understood???

Hail!:point2sky

ok seriously this topic is now really old and anoying, aparently not allot of people see it my way:laugh: , so try this thread, http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136725 :eaglesuck

It was annoying even when it wasn't old. And you started the thread at a time when we should be doing nothing but celebrating and tipping our hat to the Redskins.

Shame on you man.

But seriously, who twists your arm & makes you pay $8.00 for a hotdog? anyone?:rolleyes:

This is a pretty lame argument. I think the game day experience is pretty pathetic myself. Costly and not very fan friendly. But I love the Skins, so I put up with it.

Archived