Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what your opion of danny???

skinfan133

I don't understand some of you so-called "fans." This is the greatest team the Redskins have had since 1992 (I think this team is better than the 1999 team), we made the playoffs for the first time in six years, and all some of you can do is bash Dan Snyder. Go and enjoy the moment and be proud to be a 'Skins fan. Don't take a team like this for granted (Trust me, I know. I'm only 18, so I've only be able to really experience two good seasons, 1999 and this season).

He is a money-hungry guy.

What i'm worried about is his past relationships with players. Apparently he was very friendly with players such as Champ, Smoot, and Lavar. And now look at what's happened. How do current players take his actions seriously? He seems phony in this respect.

I mean, do other players sit there and think, "am i the next one out". Smoot and Bailey were "core" guys, and they were let go. How does anyone on this team feel secure about their jobs (or feel genuineness in their relationship with the front office)?

And the money thing is rediculous. First of all, it's pretty bad that a lot of fans have to take a BUS RIDE to get to the stadium. Let's not forget $25 parking on top of the most expensive tickets in football. Consessions are rediculous, and you can't bring in your own food (can we have RFK back, please). What was that crap earlier about banning people from walking to the stadium (thankfully, that changed, but come on snyder!).

I just hope that the recent praises towards the Dan, brought by Gibbs, can be sustained after Gibbs leaves.

Simple.

If it's too expensive, don't go. It's usually on TV!

'Ever gone snow skiing (my one expensive passion other than the Skins)? Going to Skins game is cheap compared to a day of snow skiing. If you can throw a few hundred dollars into a toilet and flush it, then you can go skiing. Still, the slopes are filled with stoopit people like me who are willing to spend that money because it brings us joy. I guess I should hate the evil corporations that owns ski resorts because they are money grubbing ****s who overcharge the poor saps who just want to slide down a hill. Oh .. and if you think food and drink prices are too high at FedEx, try having lunch at the restaurants at the top of a ski area! FedEx is dirt cheap compared to that!

As to Smoot and Chump and the other players .. as long as he's willing to pay their salary, he can be pals with them all he wants. IIRC, Smoot and Chump wanted to go where to some other "money hungry" owner was willing to pay them more than Dan was offering! Good riddance!

Danny is a negative factor except for his money, and the fact he brought back Gibbs. If not for JG, and the fact they are winning, I would never attend a game. JG is special. This team is special. I can only hope the JG influence "rubs off" on DS, and has an influence in the future...

Wait, you're a Redskin fan, but you wouldn't attend a game merely because of Dan? Are you SURE you're a Redskin fan?

It appears as if Snyder has learned form mistakes....He has been like a lot of players and coaches ...Trying to hard !! He has always wanted to win !! Now that he has learned how to allow his ppl to do their thang...We may be in for another great 10 years !!Think of Cooke's first 10 compared with the last 10 ??

I don't understand some of you so-called "fans." This is the greatest team the Redskins have had since 1992 (I think this team is better than the 1999 team), we made the playoffs for the first time in six years, and all some of you can do is bash Dan Snyder. Go and enjoy the moment and be proud to be a 'Skins fan. Don't take a team like this for granted (Trust me, I know. I'm only 18, so I've only be able to really experience two good seasons, 1999 and this season).
but was it dan who got us to the playoffs or rather the true briliance of gibbs, his staff, and our amazing players like marcus washington and clinton portis? no it was definetly a greedy money-hog like dan:rolleyes: cuase you know he has SUCH an impact on the field... he should wear pads, seriously, hes that effective in making us win... God, it was definatly GIBBS not DAN

i mean who do you think had a bigger impact on his descision, dans money, or gibb's love for our redskins?

It's not as black and white as you Snyder haters would like it to be. Gibbs wouldn't have come back if Dan didn't contact him. But Gibbs of course loves the Redskins and wanted to help return us to what we were. Gibbs definitely enjoys the money he's making, but it wasn't necessary for Dan to pay him as much as he is. Dan got Gibbs while Spurrier was still here, there's no doubt about it in my mind, and gave Spurrier the choice to resign or be fired.

i can tell you right now ol' jack kent would be a better person than dan even if he didn't have the finances like dan. but all his money really has no imediate affect in signing, the salary cap remember? but i hope the plyers association boggs down on the contract, then snyders money will make me happy in 2008:D .(if the PA doesnt renew by next year the NFL will have a cap free season starting in 08 until they redo it, guareteed in08 if they miss it by this summer!)

well id say hes pretty bad. this guy only cares about himself and his money;hes very selfish. he cut down all those trees on his property without the permision of the parks service just so he could see the potomac river. and with the salary cap, how much good is all his money to the team anyway? he monopolizes everything! have any of you noticed that the prices at fedex for food and crap is well above the league average, not to mention the danny owns fedex so theres no lease money going back to DC!!! and dont get me started on merchandise prices and availability!!!

What!?! Can you say playoffs? Please , try it. It sounds nice. :applause:

:bucsuck: :point2sky

i can tell you right now ol' jack kent would be a better person than dan even if he didn't have the finances like dan. but all his money really has no imediate affect in signing, the salary cap remember? but i hope the plyers association boggs down on the contract, then snyders money will make me happy in 2008:D .(if the PA doesnt renew by next year the NFL will have a cap free season starting in 08 until they redo it, guareteed in08 if they miss it by this summer!)

Cash beats cap.

Archived