Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what your opion of danny???

skinfan133

It was annoying even when it wasn't old. And you started the thread at a time when we should be doing nothing but celebrating and tipping our hat to the Redskins.

Shame on you man.

i have been tippin my hat to the redskins, i was just interested to see what other people thought about danny, thats all, period, i didnt want to start an argument.:eaglesuck

Daniel Snyder is a very good owner. When he first came, he didn't know anything about football. Now through his experiences, he's learned a great deal about the NFL game. You have to give him credit simply because his intentions have always been to win and you can't knock him for that. I had a problem with the Norv and Marty firings like a lot of people did, but when he asked Gibbs to recoach the Redskins, all of the criticism, and losing was over. He deserves some of the credit for how things turned out since Spurrier quit on him.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how to respond to this one because the danny could be watching... But I think he is an egotistical maniac, and if Gibbs had another 6 win season he would have immediatley pulled the trigger and let him loose.

One positive is that he puts money into the team. However he loves to bleed the fans dry when it comes to ticket prices concession prices, seat licences. What do you think the frisking at the gate is for? Knives, Guns? It's to keep people from bringing in Peanuts or water or booze (I can understand the booze).

For example at the Nats game you can bring in any food you want, or water. Anyway Snyder has an unreal napoleon complex he must have been picked on all his life and now that he has cash he likes to act like he is a bad a@#. Thats my take on him.

We had owners like the Cookes, and if Jack Kent Cooke didnt F his son over we would be in a situation like the Rooneys in Pittsburg. Establishing a loyalty to players and the fans.

Archived