Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too excited to sleep? Sign Here.

JJredskins00

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Add me to the list man. I keep channel surfing hoping to find more and more Redskins highlights on. I'm trying to get ahold of my friend (huge Cowboys fan) who last night at the New Years party we were at said and I quote "Redskins ain't going no where. They'll choke tommorow and my Boys are going to the NFC Championship game!!!" He also went to mention that if both our teams made it that if we played Dallas we would get embarassed. Other than that I don't see myself falling asleep for another few hours. :cheers: :point2sky :logo:

Totally. Thank goodness I don't have to work tommorow!

Me too!! Been on this site about all day. But I will sleep good whenever I finally get to sleep. Great way to start the New Year today.

I can't sleep, and I can't work. All I can do is soak in all of the media coverage of the Skins. Just when I think ESPN isn't going to show something new on the Skins, something new comes up and I can't change the channel.

I have work to do for a really important meeting on Wednesday that I've put off for two weeks now. I can't even start... but who cares!?

Anyway, I am used to sleeping late. I think I'll start the work at 2am when ESPN probably begins the cycle.

Archived