Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets try not to be too cocky.

CrypticVillain

I know we beat the Bears, Seahawks and Bucs :doh: :doh: . But I am saying it is different in the playoffs so I am taking it one game at a time. Gibbs is the man and I will not want to go in with any other coach. I trust the Skins but remeber lets do with the players do and take it one game at a time.

I know we beat the Bears, Seahawks and Bucs :doh: :doh: . But I am saying it is different in the playoffs so I am taking it one game at a time. Gibbs is the man and I will not want to go in with any other coach. I trust the Skins but remeber lets do with the players do and take it one game at a time.

No disrespect man but we gotta put an end to threads like this.

How exactly does you or I or any of the Redskin fan taking it 1 game at a time effect anything in the least bit?

We are just fans dude, we aren't players, so we can't do it like the players, nor do we have the responsibility to take it one game at a time like the players.

There was a thread started today while we were losing that blamed everyone that was making post about the playoffs this week for the Redskins being behind.

It is just nonsense.

clearly its going to be a tough game, but after winning 5 straight, knowing how close we came to beat TB (you could say we "technically" did) at their place earlier this season, and how good of a job GW and JG have done in 2nd meetings this season, thinking about a win isn't out of the question

Instead I say we enjoy this moment right now, I'm tired of coming on this board after a win and finding several threads spouting negativity....we all know the skins won't be too ****y, they'll be prepared for anything and everything, we should just live it up and stop being so judgemental

How exactly does you or I or any of the Redskin fan taking it 1 game at a time effect anything in the least bit?

We are just fans dude, we aren't players, so we can't do it like the players, nor do we have the responsibility to take it one game at a time like the players.

There was a thread started today while we were losing that blamed everyone that was making post about the playoffs this week for the Redskins being behind.

It is just nonsense.

I am trying to be nice I just know how heart breaking it is to lose meaniingful games. I lost three basketball championships in a row and I know the Bucs are not as good as people say they is. And this is the NFL Playoffs every stat is going out the window we are all 0-0. And that is why I think the skins are a hot team. I just dont want people making stupid bets and just keep everything cool. We can brag all we want we deserve to. HTTR :eaglesuck :bucsuck:

It is just nonsense.

amen and more power to ya:eaglesuck

It is just nonsense.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking. We just went 5 straight, it's time to savor those victories. I'm celebrating today!

:cheers:

All due respect. 5 weeks we've seen stuff like this before. 4 weeks, don't be overconfident, don't be ****y, focus, yada, yada, yada. I've seen alot of heartbreaking games in my day.Many of the me the past 8 years. Don't need to be reminded of things. Know what? I don't care about perspective and all that other stuff. Me? I'm thinking after the past 5 weeks we've earned the right to brag about the Redskins and strut around in our Redskins gear. Damn be the "Yeah. Well...." stuff. I'm going to enjoy every minute of this.

I've never understood this. Is Tampa going to have the advantage if you guys are over confident or take them lightly? Are you guys suiting up for the Washington Redskins? It will set up for a bigger disappointment to Redskin fans if you expect too much but it certainly won't effect the outcome of the game.

Me? I'll give Carolina much respect. I don't want to piss them off and give them bulletin board material. :D

Archived