Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Won't Stop 'til We're At The Top! Bury The Bucs! YOU DID IT!4Freakin'THOUSAND

Blondie

R E V E N G E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Wonderfull! Im so proud of our Skins. Classic Gibbs second half adjustments, never give up.From 5-6 to 10-6. We can and will beat the Bucs, at least give them a good game.Just needed to get the opertunity and now lets see what happens next. Wonderfull. :D :helmet:

Sweet revenge for 1999 and earlier this year. Slam the Succaneers!

I could not have said it better myself. And you know the Great Gibbs will be reminding our boys of those facts all week long. We're going to come out hungry and flat MEAN! I would look for the team we saw against Dallas and the Giants next week.

And a potential rubber match against the Giants? I'd love nothing more. I need to be able to tell my co-worker (a huge Giants fan) to STFU once and for all.

WE ARE THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS.

YOU DO NOT MATTER, BECAUSE WE

SAY YOU DO NOT MATTER.

Archived