Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There's always next year.....

F-16 CHIEF

This is my first post on this forum. Sadly, it will be a negative one. I recognize that a bad call in Tampa and a bad one in Carolina last week should already have the skins in the playoffs. That being said, if you cannot beat a 6-9 team who is missing it's 3 biggest offensive stars, then you need to stay at home. Washington went cheap on the corners this year and the backup Philly receivers are making them look stupid. Go cheap, and you get what you deserve.

I love Joe Gibbs to death, but this season has been a clinic on how to loose games. This 9-7 record will be the same as going 3-13. Absolutely no different. Oh well, As we've been saying for 13 years: There's always next year to blow it.

This is my first post on this forum. Sadly, it will be a negative one. I recognize that a bad call in Tampa and a bad one in Carolina last week should already have the skins in the playoffs. That being said, if you cannot beat a 6-9 team who is missing it's 3 biggest offensive stars, then you need to stay at home. Washington went cheap on the corners this year and the backup Philly receivers are making them look stupid. Go cheap, and you get what you deserve.

I love Joe Gibbs to death, but this season has been a clinic on how to loose games. This 9-7 record will be the same as going 3-13. Absolutely no different. Oh well, As we've been saying for 13 years: There's always next year to blow it.

Which call in Dallas? The roughing the kicker was the corrct call.

Nice first post.... Make it your last :2cents:

I admit it, I was wrong. I might have given up too early. You guys have to cut me a little break. It's been a long time coming. I've struggled the last 13 years with this team. Games like today and seasons like this season make it easier for me to be more positive and not such a "Negative Nancy".

The call in Carolina is the one I'm referring to. The ball was tipped. It was slight, but indeed tipped. Doesn't matter now though. We're in and I'll be quiet. Have a great New Year everyone!

I admit it, I was wrong. I might have given up too early. You guys have to cut me a little break. It's been a long time coming. I've struggled the last 13 years with this team. Games like today and seasons like this season make it easier for me to be more positive and not such a "Negative Nancy".

The call in Carolina is the one I'm referring to. The ball was tipped. It was slight, but indeed tipped. Doesn't matter now though. We're in and I'll be quiet. Have a great New Year everyone!

It's been awhile for all of us. That's not an excuse.

Archived