Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Same old redskins - Watch Carter23 Eat Crow : )

carter23

I honestly thought Gibbs being back was gonna change all this lackluster play, but not so far. Incredibly disappointing so far...

Do you watch football at all? We've been hands down better than we have been in YEARS this year.

I dont get it though, they played lights out vs Giants/Dallas and now this.. This team night and day I tell you. This doesnt look good.

Trust me it isnt your D. Giants had the same problems at the Linc. McMahon isnt that bad. He seems to hit his receivers and it was driving me crazy. Its a divisional game and the Eagles always play tough at home. Theres still a chance...still early. Kinda funny that people were laughing that it took overtime to beat these same Eagles. Still boggles my mind.

Trust me it isnt your D. Giants had the same problems at the Linc. McMahon isnt that bad. He seems to hit his receivers and it was driving me crazy. Its a divisional game and the Eagles always play tough at home. Theres still a chance...still early. Kinda funny that people were laughing that it took overtime to beat these same Eagles. Still boggles my mind.

You seem be confusing the tough D the Eagles are playing today with your golden boy Eli throwing the ball to the Eagles on every other possession, which is why that game was close.

You seem be confusing the tough D the Eagles are playing today with your golden boy Eli throwing the ball to the Eagles on every other possession, which is why that game was close.

I give em credit. they played us tough like they are playing you guys.

Both of your D's are exceptional. Eagles arent gonna lay down. Divisional games are tough...throw out the records. Home teams usually have the advantage. Noone could touch the Skins at fed ex recently.

Yes, this is the same OLD Redskins!!! The OLD EIGHTIES REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah !!!!! this team is a throwback to the old Eighties Redskin teams they might not win pretty all the time but they find a way to win and that is what they did today they found a way to win past Redskin teams would have lost this game.

Archived