Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Same old redskins - Watch Carter23 Eat Crow : )

carter23

CLOSE THIS THREAD IT"S B.S. remember, there's a whole lotta guys on the other side of the field paid to win too. A good team plys crappy and still wins

Exactly, the better team finds a way to win when things do not look good they made the plays when they had to win the game.

This is pathetic. The Redskins go through a struggle and people are already throwing in the towel. Making statements like the the Redskins are still the same as the past. Here's an idea, wait until the game is over. Because now it seems this isn't the same old Redskins. Their in the playoffs.

I dont get it though, they played lights out vs Giants/Dallas and now this.. This team night and day I tell you. This doesnt look good.

Maybe it's been mentioned in this thread, but the Skins struggle on the road but play strong at home. Playoffs are going to be tough being on the road the whole time.

REDSKINS RULE #1: NEVER, I mean, NEVER, underestimate Redskin team 2005-2006. Have you learned yet?

It is not about playing a perfect, eye-pleasing game.

"Champions are those that turn a setback into a comeback."

LEARN FROM THIS.

We are Champions.

:applause: I'm tired of seeing we suck we're horrible we are gonna lose...WHAT WE ARE IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! :2cents: :)

This has nothing to do with JG, its the team... They are night and day during some games.. Even JG said it himself a few weeks back.. He is not sure which team shows up.. We are loosing to eagles that have nobody on O.. This is a sad day.

Didn't we win. Patience Daniel Son.. :2cents:

This is pathetic. The Redskins go through a struggle and people are already throwing in the towel. Making statements like the the Redskins are still the same as the past. Here's an idea, wait until the game is over. Because now it seems this isn't the same old Redskins. Their in the playoffs.

Pathetic or whatever it is, my brotha, it sure isn't anything new and I'm sure it will not be changing. And I am equally sure that at times I'll lose my tolerance and understanding of it...and share that loss :D

Archived