Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Same old redskins - Watch Carter23 Eat Crow : )

carter23

Yeah, I was a bit saddened by our piss poor play today.

Giving me a heart attack a dozen times during the game.

But, if some of you may remember, we've done that for years.

Anyone here remember the George Allen days?

What REALLY matters is that we got the win and Philly can go eat crow.

And, if we can get our mojo back when we travel to Tampa Bay, then I'll quote Patten: "I pitty those poor ****s....I really do."

Hail!:point2sky

See .. this thread is the whole reason I don't post or read ES during a game. You're just asking for trouble.

Funny thing .. when Norval was coach, you COULD start the "Things never change" threads before halftime, because you knew with him that if you sucked in the first half, you would most likely suck harder in the second half. However, when Joe came back .. the master of the halftime adjustments .. you knew that the second half was going to be completely different!

i'll gladly eat crow... as i said, i was pretty dissapointed and i didn't think before i posted

can we let this die now? :(:D

Hey man, I can't argue. I am the perennial homer, and I screamed "JUST RUN THE F'ING BALL JOE!" the entire game. The gameplan was bad, but our defense, although severely wounded, came through. Hey, if you're going to eat crow, this should be the sweetest bird you ever ate! :cheers:

Look at it this way the QB was hurt the HB was hurt so all we had is 2 guys on the O playing today the RB & THE WR.All the eagles had 2 do is watch 2 players.So how hard could that be if u ask me the skins did all they could.Don't forget the D is all beat up 2 & we still won the damn game.

Archived