Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottom Line - Of the two, which are you a fan of?

TK

Laright... funny how my mispelling is very appropriate.

This is my first post on extremeskins.com so I'll preface it with the fact that I'm 22 years old, and was born and raised a redskins fan. Not just your I can name the starting QB kind of fan, but born and raised inside RFK (family season tickets dating back to Griffith Stadium) kind of fan.

I love my team, and every player who ever donned a uniform for this club. I was going to go somewhere with this post, but you know what, I think I already said it. Don't hate Lavar, he's still a redskin. Maybe he's feeling disenfranchised with the management (can you really blame a guy who played his heart out for 5 years on mediocre teams?) or maybe he's just being a realist by addressing the fact his contract is too unwieldy for the skins to absorb next year. Either way, it's been fun. I wish I bought an Arrington jersey now... he loves the skins, because the skins are alot more than just the D Man. And we as fans should recognize that, the difference (what makes the redskins so much more than just the man with the money).

As I said before, I love my redskins, and every player that has ever donned the burgundy and gold. Topics like this that are meant to inflame peoples opinions do no good. We're all redskins fans here. Anyone with me? Go skins!

But I do agree that it seams as if you are playing with fire if you disagree with the wrong people on this board.

Aw Gimpy, how is disagreeing on here playing with fire? Jeez, it's a sports message board complete with trolls, aliens, and regular folk. And a few well-adjusted genius-types (put your hand down, bubba). You don't even get banned unless you go way out of your way. Even bans are usually temporary. I disagree, and get disagreed with, all the time. I usually find there's no big obstacle to getting alon, all though on one is gonna like everybody, or should, or needs to.

There's no good reason for people to act like running into countering opinions, even scathing ones, makes them some sort of victim. Besides, ya stick it out ya gotta expect it might get whacked. What little time I've been here has shown that no matter how contoversial, dogmatic, ignorant, average, intellectual, or "special" you are, you'll find someone who thinks like you do. If you're like me, that's when you know you're in trouble. Just one Big Rule I've noticed, really. Don't screw with Blondie. :D

Laright... funny how my mispelling is very appropriate.

This is my first post on extremeskins.com so I'll preface it with the fact that I'm 22 years old, and was born and raised a redskins fan. Not just your I can name the starting QB kind of fan, but born and raised inside RFK (family season tickets dating back to Griffith Stadium) kind of fan.

I love my team, and every player who ever donned a uniform for this club. I was going to go somewhere with this post, but you know what, I think I already said it. Don't hate Lavar, he's still a redskin. Maybe he's feeling disenfranchised with the management (can you really blame a guy who played his heart out for 5 years on mediocre teams?) or maybe he's just being a realist by addressing the fact his contract is too unwieldy for the skins to absorb next year. Either way, it's been fun. I wish I bought an Arrington jersey now... he loves the skins, because the skins are alot more than just the D Man. And we as fans should recognize that, the difference (what makes the redskins so much more than just the man with the money).

As I said before, I love my redskins, and every player that has ever donned the burgundy and gold. Topics like this that are meant to inflame peoples opinions do no good. We're all redskins fans here. Anyone with me? Go skins!

Welcome to the board, young Helmet. :point2sky

Stupid poll. They don't have to be mutually exclusive at all. I'm tired of moron's who think that just because they're diehard fans, they have agree with everything the organization is doing. Wanting the Skins to keep Arrington and siding with him in a dispute with management doesn't mean that you're backstabbing the Redskins. The world has color; it's not black and white.

This is the way I see it.

The Redskins are an entity. To be a fan of the skins is completely seperate from being a fan or hater of a player, coach etc. I will always love and root for the skins, no matter what, I can't help it at this point it is a part of me.

Coaches, players, management and owners I can choose to like or hate at my discretion. I can criticize them and blame them for creating bad situations for my team and that is my right as a fan. But they will all move on eventually and the Redskins will remain. HAIL!

Extremeskins Just Lost A Few Points Based On What Can Only Be Described As A Very Bush Leauge Post By A Moderator.

If your being sarcastic then... lmao!

If your not well I'll remind you that I believe Art, Om, TK and the gang are fans first, Moderator's second, they'll of course correct me if I'm wrong.

No player, coach, trainer or even owner is more important than the team.

Just wanted to add that.

Hehe, as soon as a coach, trainer or the owner goes to the press and proclaims...again for the 100th time how they were disrespected or cheated or lied to or what not on the eve of the biggest game in the last ten years...you come let us know ok?

Guest skinsmatic
If your being sarcastic then... lmao!

If your not well I'll remind you that I believe Art, Om, TK and the gang are fans first, Moderator's second, they'll of course correct me if I'm wrong.

I can accept that, but it gets confusing.

Anyway who are the Redskins, and how do you become part of the redskins? Is there more to it them making the team and playing for them.

I love lavar to death but the Skins are my TEAM. Now, I don't know if all the **** the press has been saying is even true. You know how they have a tendancy to make a story out of nothing and take **** out of context. I'm not a fan of the media at all. :eaglesuck

Did Lavar himself put this poll up and has 44 different names? Who the hell would vote LA? They all need to be banned and start their own www.extremearrington.com website and watch him in retirement next year. Why will he be in retirement one might ask? Let's just say the Redskins will not have him and the next best team's offer will be incentive laden with guarantees of less than $2M. Lavar will not work for that; right Lavar?

Archived