Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Eagle worries you the most???

Monk4theHall81

Same old names on defense (and hoping Kearse stays out so as not to risk further injury) ...

On offense, I know McM hasn't done much, but guys like that always scare me ... (if my memory serves me, didn't a no-account Delhomme have a great game w/ the Saints some time back?) ... and it's hard to ignore some of those Moats runs (especially for a defense that shows occasional susceptibility to overpursue and abandon their gaps).

They all do. This game can not be taken lightly because the Eagles are good team having a bad season and their coaching staff will have them ready to play on Sunday. The Skins also haven't shown me that they can be considered a lock to win a game on the road this year.

The way to keep Jim Johnson out of the game is to keep a solid running attack. We need to pound the ball all game long, just as we have been the last few weeks. Not too many kinks you can throw at a team if they're having success cramming it down your throat. But if we start getting in consistent 2nd/3rd & long, then yeah, Jim Johnson becomes the most dangerous Eagle in the stadium.

Dawkins, definitely- with the Fecal's depleted offense, they will need big plays from their defense to have any chance at all. Dawk is the best player they have (Betts running him over notwithstanding), he would be most likely to make a big play or two.

I'd love to see Sellers run him over again.

Oh, and NICE handle!!!! :notworthy

Those Eagles that attack when you get close to their nest, they scare me. The ones that come swooping from the sky and clawing at your hair because their young are still in the nest.... man, they are some vicious birds..... Oh wait, you mean the football team? Um......Hmmm.... They have this one water boy, I heard he can run a 5.1 40 time, and if the Eagles get re-hydrated that quickly......we could be in for a long day. That water boy scares the willies out of me.

Archived