Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is Your Favorite Redskins Linebacker?

melonhead1959

Guest GibbSkins11

all-time is ken harvey- should of been in your poll before lavar

current is marcus washington - also should of been in your poll before lavar

harvey got no respect b/c he played for the cards and redskins , but check his stats , crazy numbers , and besides frerotte slammin his head , and westbrook throwin his helmet anyone remember ken harveys sack fest that night of the 7-7 tie vs the giants , he carried our team on his shoulders that night

Marcus simply because when we got him, i thought he was an old veteran. Something about his name just makes me think that way. I was so happy when i saw that hes still young and hes got many many years to go in a skins uni.

Plus one of the best things is, and there are others like this too, that he truly loves being a redskin. After years of adding big hyped players and falling apart, its nice to have players that want to be apart of my home team.

Hes a leader, great player, and has a great attitude.

Jack Pardee should be on that list. Hanberger had an amazing nose for the ball. If if weren't for that damn Dutch Boy haircut he would be remembered as one of the alltime greats. He had 9 Pro Bowls for godssake and people barely remember him.

Huff was probably the best but his best years were for the Giants.

Thats what I'm saying. I never even saw him play but 9 Pro Bowls in 11 years is unbeatable. And back then the good players actually went to the Pro Bowl too. Most of those other guys never went to one. A great player like Wilbur went to 1 Pro Bowl as a Skin.

I like them all, but as I wasnt alive or too young to remember most of them, Lavar. Even if Marcus was on the list, Lavar has a slight edge, though I am also a huge fan of Marcus.

For an older LB, you also left off Ken Harvey, someone I can remember as well.

Wilbur to me is a Bear....his best years was in Chicago.

Huff is a Giant.....his best years

Harvey is a Cardinal....his best years

Millen is a 9er....his good years

Monte Coleman played his career as a Redskin 16 seasons....did the dirty work without all of the recognition named one of 70 greatest Redskins....he gets my vote....

Easy for me, Monte Coleman

My dads all-time favorite Skin

When I was a kid we would go to Carlisle every year, and Monte would always talk to us kids, very nice guy.

A few years ago at Darrell Green's last game I was lucky enough to talk to him. My dad and I got to take a picture with him, it was awesome. Very humble, friendly guy.

GO MONTE #51 :notworthy

I Like Monte Coleman #51 Don't get me wrong I like the others too.Does anyone remember Monte standing in front of the line when the team comes out of the tunel holding the Redskins helment up in the air pumping the team up!!

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE EAGALES :logo:

:helmet: LETS GO SKINS IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!! :logo:

lavar is probally one of the best LB's in nfl history

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

The fact that Lavar is leading this poll is a sad indicator of posters' ignorance of our Redskins past. Arrington couldn't hold Wilbur's jock. Marshall's '91 season was the best of any Skins LB, but I had to give it to Hanberger for being at the top of the league year after year.

Archived