Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign Here To Thank Clinton Portis for his record breaking Year!

OldTownFan

Clinton -

Living in the KC area, I used to hate seeing you, as much as I loved watching you. I got tired of watching you beat up my other team, KC. I'm very, very glad that you have ended up with the Skins. I appreciate the fact that you've brought great talent, a good sense of humor, and an outstanding attitude to the best team in the league. Thanks for another great year.

Way to go Clinton! You play your guts out and it is really a pleasure watching you. You are the epitome of a Redskin and we are blessed to have you.

That touchdown tonight was something special! Cheers!!! :applause:

:notworthy

Clinton, I'll post the same stuff I've said over and over again: I applauded the day I heard of the trade having watched Denver and knowing what you were. I went through all the beeyawtches always squealing how we got robbed on the deal and flipped it back at them, went through all the brain-donors with their endless "he's not a gibbs-system back and it won't work" BS and flipped it back, wnet through all the mouth-breathers who kept chirping "he's just the product of denvers system where anybody looks good and hes way overrated" and flipped it back at them, and I dealt with all the boneheads that feel the need to always state you rank under the top 5 oor 7 or 10 or whatever backs in the league and you are overpaid. I knew what we had in you all along, I said it all along, I've enjoyed you all along, I've had your back all along, and I've been grateful for you wanting to be here and being the kind of player and kind of man you have been all along...thanks Clinton...thanks. Stay here.

Archived