Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign Here To Thank Clinton Portis for his record breaking Year!

OldTownFan

Mr. Portis, I have NEVER doubted you, and have been chastised many times for promoting your ability to run behind ANY LINE. However, I thank you for the wonderful run this year. You are one of the best blocking backs I have seen. You are tenacious. You are a warrior and wrap up games with your shear desire to capitalize on our opponent’s lethargy. You are a sure fire stud and we are ALL thankful to have you on our team. You will carry us to glory; I have zero reservations about this. Congratulations Clinton. YOU ARE THE MAN!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

And we all said....

...Amen.

goskins, I forgot to mention our bookends: Rock Cartwright and Ladell Betts. Man have those guys come up HUGE this year. Big backs running with power and determination. They have, without a doubt, helped contribute to the Redskins top 7 rushing attack, and will continue to wear down opponents who think they can "catch their breath" with our anchor on the bench. We love you Rock and Ladell. I hope you are both Redskins for many years to come.

Looks like Inspector Two Two got his man, and he was pretty scary with his prediction of "the battle of the backs". He knew it would be Tiki vs. the Skins D and Him vs. the Giants D. Who won? Yeah, our man CP, who has now FINALLY climbed out of the shadow of Denver and excooorciisssed the demons of the "system back".

jeromebanner.jpg

Thanks Clinton Portis. Not for doing the glamorous stuff (you know rushing TDs and throwing TDs) but for doing the dirty work: blocking blitzing LB, being a receiving threat from the backfield, being the first to react after a key fumble, chip blocking a LB before running your route, grinding out the 2-3 yards to pick up critical first downs. Stuff like that is why I think CP is a very valuable member of the Redskins.

Tundey

THANK YOU CLINTON PORTIS

you are an elite back in the NFL and its storybook history and you continue to adapt and improve we appreciate everything youve done and your hard work ethic on and off the field and especially the way you worked in the offseason to prepare yourself for this long haul at the end of the season where we have turned to you thank you for putting this offense on your back and carrying us this close to the playoffs...good luck next week against trotter and the eagles and hopefully in the playoffs

Thank you CP for the ridiculous costumes and your hard running. You have so much heart.

But please answer me this? What happened to Southeast Jerome? Who killed him?

The Giants have been eliminated as a suspect. But anyone could be a suspect, maybe even you.

Anyway thanks Clinton, you da man!

All I can say it :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Archived