Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick question...................Uni's

Pete

Gibbs stated that the players wanted the white on whites, and that he was ok with that,

He said they wanted a little pick-me-up, and they voted on it. He also stated that he isn't superstisious but many of the players are and he doesn't see why we would go with anything else as long as its our call...

I hope we rock the white on whites... I doubt they will do it four weeks in a row though. I like our success in them so I hope we dont change uni's

Why do you doubt that? All theyve done is win in these unis. Do you know something we don't? I'd put my entire estate on white on white. Plus, these White on White are so sleek looking, i love em.

Why do you doubt that? All theyve done is win in these unis. Do you know something we don't? I'd put my entire estate on white on white. Plus, these White on White are so sleek looking, i love em.

Ya, im with you. If they wore white on white vs Dallas it shows that this is a streak thing.

They will surely wear the white on white vs the Giants. Like I said, if they were going to change it would have been last week vs Dallas.

I have to admit I was surprised last week when the game came on TV and I saw the white unis'. I was sure that Gibbs wouldnt wear them at home. But I was pleased because I expected something new from the team and behold a blowout of the cowboys. I happen to like them and was hoping to see them earlier in the season. I think the white uniforms will become apart of our main rotation. The jaguars have a neat rotation wearing black on black, black and teal, and all white uniforms regularly. It works well for them.

Burgandy on burgandy will never happen. The oppurtunity for it just dosen't come up enough.

We are one of the few teams in the NFL that wears a white jersey at home, most all other teams wear their teams dominant color at home. The Cowboys are another team that is like us, in that they wear white jerseys at home.

We at most have to wear the burgandy jersey twice a year, most years just once when we go to Dallas, didn't have to this year because they wore the throwbacks.

Archived