Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parcells to Retire?

HailRiggoRanger

He is a quitter. He quit the Giants, Patriots, Jets, Bucs for a week and now the Cowpukes are next. The man has no loyalty to a team or organization. He is the Deon of coaching.

I wouldn't say a quitter. He's just a soulless ****.

No way will he quit just because he got crushed in a game.

I love that article. Its nice to read an article hating on the Cowboys for a change. I think some of the comments are unwarranted, over the top, and a little out there... (most editorial comments are) but I love it nontheless!

Fans are often that way after a loss.

Or so I've heard.

I have believed that Parcells would retire since the last time we beat them. I dont believe it has anything to do with recent games either, though it may help his decision. I dont think he wants to coach anymore, he has lost somthing in his eyes this year, its not the same. In a way I will hate it because this time its the end. I love the good ole boys. I wish him well in his long awaited retirement. :applause:

He is a quitter. He quit the Giants, Patriots, Jets, Bucs for a week and now the Cowpukes are next. The man has no loyalty to a team or organization. He is the Deon of coaching.

Living in Giants land.All I heard was how great Parcels was.When he "retired" the fans felt the way we did when Gibbs left.When talk started he was comming back,everyone thought he would come back to the giants.But as he went from the Jets,New England etc,they began to realize he was just an ego driven money hungry bum(which is why he will finish his career with the cowBUMS).Sure he had a great run with the giants but he hasent done anything with the teams he coached since.At least Gibbs did the class thing and come back to the team and fans he knew would appreacate him and his style of coaching.LONG LIVE GIBBS!!!And as far as Deon....dont get me started...lol.:gaintsuck :dallasuck

I don't see it. Parcells is back for the same reason that Gibbs came back and he's going to maximize on this experience until he's no longer in the shape to do it. The only way I could see him hanging it up is if Jones decides to pull the rug from underneath him and even then there's always Detroit if you want to believe in those rumors.

Archived