Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Turned Glenn into an alligator(Merged)

RedskinsNation

Upon special request

taylorboogeyman7mn.gif

If you want to use this, please don't steal this link. Just upload it to imageshack or another image hosting service for your own purposes. kthx. 8)

OMG, I can't get enough of that. You've given me more to smile about on this Monday. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For anyone who has played the free safety possition could tell you, its situations like this one that you pray for. A lone receiver across the middle going for that difficult catch and you are in the prime spot to have enough momentum to lay a huge hit on them.

I actually would have liked to see him catch it. But then again he is smart to not have caught it.

Taylor in my opinion gives this whole team a swagger. Having an enforcer like that changes the mold of this team. Teams know they are going to get punished for testing him. Most people when seeing that Glenn is on his way out of bounds and going down would have let up, instead he dove on the ground and his shoulder pad crushed Glenns helmet. Things like that send a message. Also, when watching the game at the house I was happy when Marcus hit Witten. Those are 15 yards I will take. That was a knockdown in the first round. It sent a message.

That hit on Witten was vicious and I loved it. Man, you could hear the pop all the in 437. AWESOME!! Best 15 yard penalty this year!!

Taylor in my opinion gives this whole team a swagger. Having an enforcer like that changes the mold of this team. Teams know they are going to get punished for testing him. Most people when seeing that Glenn is on his way out of bounds and going down would have let up, instead he dove on the ground and his shoulder pad crushed Glenns helmet. Things like that send a message. Also, when watching the game at the house I was happy when Marcus hit Witten. Those are 15 yards I will take. That was a knockdown in the first round. It sent a message.

I felt the same way about those 15 yds. Since Williams got here, I see guys doing more and more what I've been waiting for on defense:hitting like they mean it. I hope to see Lavar, if he stays, be identified the same way again.

BTW, official kudos and recognition to Holdman & Harris who played and hit hard all day yesterday.

complete bull!!! i just saw roy williams was the top vote getter for strong safety and brian dawkins for free safety....santana smoked roy and sellers trucked dawkins

taylor is better than both i dont get it what other player was #1 on jacked up TWICE this year and his stats are pretty good too

that was priceless

Taylor had two brilliant non hits yesterday. The Glenn pull off was brilliant. You could just see the Refs reaching for their hankies and then glumly put them away. Earlier in the first half Taylor pulled up on the sidelines, didn't kill the guy half a step out of bounds. Guy's maturing. Great legal hits and no dirty or illegal hits. He's no Andre Waters or Roy Williams.

Taylor had two brilliant non hits yesterday. The Glenn pull off was brilliant. You could just see the Refs reaching for their hankies and then glumly put them away. Earlier in the first half Taylor pulled up on the sidelines, didn't kill the guy half a step out of bounds. Guy's maturing. Great legal hits and no dirty or illegal hits. He's no Andre Waters or Roy Williams.

He's definitely learning. Far fewer personal foul penalties. Has he ever had a penalty that wasn't a personal foul? I can't remember any pass interference calls against him, but Im sure there is one or two in their somewhere. Maybe he'll make the Pro Bowl this year, but certainly next year for years to come.

He really needs to work on his run support angles. More than one of the big runs the Skins have given up this year are because of Taylor's poor angle in run support.

I hope your not referring to the one run Julious Jones had. ST came all the across the field, at a half jog, taking a good angle and still caught Jones.

I hope your not referring to the one run Julious Jones had. ST came all the across the field, at a half jog, taking a good angle and still caught Jones.

I think he was talking about the SD game, where he got caught blitzing when they ran LT late in the game. To be honest, tho, most people wouldn't be nearly as close when blitzing as Sean was.

Jason

Archived