Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Turned Glenn into an alligator(Merged)

RedskinsNation

Anyone notice when Terry "she" Glenn was coming across the middle he got a whiff of S.Dot. Watching him transform into an alligator and pull his arms back was beyond priceless.

I definitly think that Taylor should go to the probowl for his play this year...im just worried that his court/crimnal case will keep him out...thoughts?

I definitly think that Taylor should go to the probowl for his play this year...im just worried that his court/crimnal case will keep him out...thoughts?

No I think he should go to the Pro Bowl for that play alone. When you got people across the league that afraid of you, you are doing something right. Almost fell on the floor laughing at that. That was the best non-hit that I've ever seen.

Taylor in my opinion gives this whole team a swagger. Having an enforcer like that changes the mold of this team. Teams know they are going to get punished for testing him. Most people when seeing that Glenn is on his way out of bounds and going down would have let up, instead he dove on the ground and his shoulder pad crushed Glenns helmet. Things like that send a message. Also, when watching the game at the house I was happy when Marcus hit Witten. Those are 15 yards I will take. That was a knockdown in the first round. It sent a message.

This really was one of the worst incidences of terror I've seen on a football field. This combined with Drew Bledsoe's lying down before the sack came were the clearest indications of a team that had been both physically and mentally pounded. Parcells is NOT gonna like watching the replays of this.

Sean Taylor is the best defensive player in the game.

The way he changes the game cannot be matched by anyone. I don't care what the box score says, Taylor's impact on each game is huge. Look at what Simms did against us without him.

The opponent cannot throw the ball effectively with him out there, through fear or the fact that he shuts down his half of the field. Mostly through fear.

Ask Todd Pinkston, Terrell Owens, Patrick Crayton, Terry Glenn, Houshmanzadah (sp?), Jerry Porter, etc. etc.

And if Keyshawn was somewhat of a go to guy, I am sure he would have found out too. :laugh:

The way he changes the game cannot be matched by anyone. I don't care what the box score says, Taylor's impact on each game is huge. Look at what Simms did against us without him.

The opponent cannot throw the ball effectively with him out there, through fear or the fact that he shuts down his half of the field. Mostly through fear.

Ask Todd Pinkston, Terrell Owens, Patrick Crayton, Terry Glenn, Houshmanzadah (sp?), Jerry Porter, etc. etc.

And if Keyshawn was somewhat of a go to guy, I am sure he would have found out too. :laugh:

ditto

Yeah you are right. I always thought he was the 2nd best defensive player on our time behind Washington and LA.

Upon special request

taylorboogeyman7mn.gif

If you want to use this, please don't steal this link. Just upload it to imageshack or another image hosting service for your own purposes. kthx. 8)

I can only imagine what that would have looked like if he had caught the ball - or made an attempt. :laugh: :laugh: Gotta love #21!

Thanks bobsmuda!!!!!

Archived