Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else having trouble getting to sleep?

RAC

I cant sleep, so I am watching Redskins Late Night and the late broadcast of Redskins Report. Its not helping me get sleep.

How lucky u are -- not real easy to do in MO. I have to settle for the network shows -- all of which say the skins have no chance at all....

:dallasuck

:wewantd:

I cant sleep, so I am watching Redskins Late Night and the late broadcast of Redskins Report. Its not helping me get sleep.

I am sitting in a hotel in Md.not quite ready for bed yet.This game makes me uneasy but then again they all do.I got my tix today Fedex should be crazy.

Gotta believe man....if not, then why are we fans in the first place? If we are gonna turn this thing around, the WHOLE ORGANIZATION has to believe -- from mgmt to coaches to players to the fans to the janitors and equipment managers......we will never turn the corner until we shake this "loser's" mindset. We start changing people's minds TOMORROW !!

:dallasuck

:wewantd:

Man, I took a sleeping pill last night and crashed around 8:30. I woke up around 4 something when my roommate got home from work. I said "man, it feels like xmas morning today"....and I couldnt get back to sleep. Now, if I can just get through this shift....I'll be alright. HAIL!

I am. I want this win more than any win in a long time. I doubt I'll get much rest tonight. :dallasuck

Lmao, this is the most fun we had in so many years. It just doesnt get better then this in late December. The Redskins are gonna play there hearts out for us and I truely believe there going to lay Dallas out!!!!

Lmao, this is the most fun we had in so many years. It just doesnt get better then this in late December. The Redskins are gonna play there hearts out for us and I truely believe there going to lay Dallas out!!!!

I totally agree. I can't help but wonder what Gibbs will be telling the boys before the game. The best part about Gibbs is he understands what this means to everyone. I'm sure a big part of his pregame speech will be about what this means to the fans. Gibbs is great! Win or lose....it's been a fun ride!

I was able to get to sleep at 2. Less than 6 hours til gametime.

I went to bed at around 2:30 and woke up at 7:45.....I agree it feels like Christmas morning. I always try to sleep in on the weekends...not today.

Don't forget the time change, buddy--sorry but we have like 8 hours till game time. 4:15 pm kickoff.

Archived