Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: Dallas Style!

ejay183

We won the last two games when the karma thread was posted, so not to break the winning streak we have to do one for Dallas. If you cant think of anything positive to say, there are plenty of other topics to bash the Cowboys.

Dallas isnt so bad because my friend is a Houston Rockets fan and I bet him that the Wizards were going to get farther in the playoffs than the Rockets. The Dallas Mavericks beat the Rockets in the first round and I won $30 dollars.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Delete thread, quickly! This thread was not started in the appropriate manner! The football gods will not be pleased! Delete! Delete!!

:laugh:

Honorary Hog is offline until tomorrow night. I had permission to post it last week, and was in the middle of obtaining permission for this week.......

what do you think, shall I re-post it? Or do we wait until H.Hog returns tomorrow....... Such a fine superstitious line we walk this week.

Thank you ejay183 for your anxiousness about the Karma Thread. I have the sought-permission of honorary_hog, great founder of the thread, to post it. To avoid any inconsistencies or idiosyncrasies which may alter the outcome of this week's all important game....let's start it over in proper format.....

The Karma thread, for those who have been out of this loop, is for saying nice things, and only nice things, about this week's opponent, the Dallas Cowboys (as hard as it may be), in hopes of increasing favor with God, the Football Gods, St. Karma, or whomever you choose to believe in, for an end result of a dominant win this Sunday. You can comment on the city, anything about the team's uniforms, etc., just remember, folks: *positive*=favor.

I'll start........

I like Dallas because I liked the soap opera Dallas, especially the theme song, which rocks.

I like the Cowboys because I used to play "Cowboys and Indians" with my brother and neighborhood friends all of the time, which I believe is a classic childhood game that is relatively ancient now and absent amongst today's Gameboy-ridden kids.

I like Dallas because..........did I mention the soap opera already? Oh! The "Who shot JR" episode was superior.

Okay! Get those minds going.......this is a challenge, but if we want this win, we've got to do what we've got to do, so step up, fans, and our team will.

HTTR! :helmet:

I like Dallas because they are half of our great rivalry, best in the league.

I like Dallas because they let us come back in the fourth quarter of our previous game.

I have to go hit something now, said "I like Dallas" too many times.

:notworthy Excellent. Just excellent. Masterpiece karma there, thanks!

I like DALLAS because they own us...

I like the COWBOYS because they are a better organization than the one Dan runs...

I like DALLAS because they have more Super Bowl trophies than we do...

I like the COWBOYS because they will make the playoffs this year and we won't....

Darn I'm starting to like the COWBOYS (LOL)

I like the COWBOYS because they are a better organization than the one Dan runs...

I like the COWBOYS because they will make the playoffs this year and we won't....

Uhhhh. Yeah. That could be taking the reverse karma thing to a different level.

Speaking of which. Several Extremesters are from Dallas or the surrounding area, including the Queen. Now that's gotta be good karma.

Or...you like dallas b/cuz you "sound like a gay".

I love dallas fans.

There is nothing more naturally beautiful than the look on a Cowboys Fans face after their quote unquote "Americas team" gets schillacked by the supposed unworthy REDSKINS.

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God

It's as if they were looking at a sunset, that, in their arrogance, they thought they created, only to find that what they were really looking at was a 100megaton nuclear bomb that foretold their long suffering winter ahead watching the REDSKINS in the playoffs. .....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God.....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

I like the Dallas Mavs, except Dirk "the Jerk" Nowitzki threw Jason Terry under a bus last year. But for a long time they were one of my favorite teams because of Mark Cuban (aka the Messiah) and Steve Nash. Any team with any Canadian is awesome, except if it is the Chicago Bulls. And that is my convulated way of saying that Dallas is a quality city because of the Mavericks.

i love dallas b/c their cheerleaders are so perky and cheery.

I heard there is no better coke than in dallas!

Dallas is the best b/c backwards its Sallad, who doesn't like a good tossed Sallad??!?!?! (Homer Voice) mmmmmmm droool chunky tuna tossed sallad (/homer voice)

I like Dallas because its a great example of a city NOT to move to!

I like Dallas because all their players eventually wind up in jail, and its fun to joke about it.

I like Dallas because Michael Irvin is a crackhead, and its fun to joke about it.

I like Dallas because I met this absolutely smokin' girl from there on spring break in Ft. Lauderdale two years ago, and well.....lets just say southern hospitality was in full effect!! :) :) :) :)

Archived