Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: Dallas Style!

ejay183

I like DALLAS because they own us...
You forgot... because the Redskins own Dallas in post season.(who owns who?)
I like the COWBOYS because they are a better organization than the one Dan runs...
You forgot...because Dallas traded two first rounders for Joey Galloway, took Terrance Newman over Bryon Leftwich, and Roy "Santana's boy" Williams over Dwight Freeney. (whose a better organization??)
I like DALLAS because they have more Super Bowl trophies than we do...
You forgot...because Dallas has never had more Championships than the Redskins at any point in their limited expansion history. (more what??)
I like the COWBOYS because they will make the playoffs this year and we won't....
Hold on sparky, doesn't Dallas lose the tie breaker to Washington, Minnesota & Tampa Bay? And are currently out of the play off picture? (going to playoffs??)
Darn I'm starting to like the COWBOYS (LOL)
You forgot... because their fans are so easy to foil with their laughable points.

I like Dallas because I love to eat, and the are known to be the city with the most restaurants, and I also like Dallas because their downtown is pretty clean :) and for the last reason I love Dallas is because they have nice brick homes for a price of the low 100's..thats about it fellas!

I like DALLAS because they own us...

I like the COWBOYS because they are a better organization than the one Dan runs...

I like DALLAS because they have more Super Bowl trophies than we do...

I like the COWBOYS because they will make the playoffs this year and we won't....

Darn I'm starting to like the COWBOYS (LOL)

That's great. You're pathetic. I can't believe a Redskins fan actually wrote this. This is garbage to the Nth degree.

One more Cowboy fan for the bandwagon!

I wouldn't get to worked up about redskinny. He's a troll dressed up in a 'Skins fan username.

I like Dallas because it's where my fiance's family's from.

I like Dallas because it gave us the ability to sing songs like "I'm going through the Big D but I don't mean Dallas / I can't believe what the judge had to tell us."

"I'm going through the Big D but I don't mean Dallas / I can't believe what the judge had to tell us."

I'm going out on a limb here, but aren't there enough sentances that have the word Dallas and Judge in it?

Anyways,

I like Dallas because it gave me a place to watch the Skins play the two previous years while living in Arkansas.

I like Dallas because they have a Mills mall, like Potomac, Concord, Sawgrass, etc. and those are fun places to shop.

I like Dallas because Nate Newton is the greatest NFL alumni ever...

I like the way Tom Landry coached football. <<does that count?

Absolutely. And I agree.

I like Dallas because everyone said my father looked like Tom Landry. (and actually at the airport when he had a trenchcoat & hat on, an employee at BWI tried to let him go through the terminal check without being checked, saying, "No, you go ahead, you Tom Landry"!!)

I like Dallas because Parcells was very funny in that old TV commercial

where he dumped that dudes briefcase full of papers.

I like Dallas because they actually believe they are America's Team and God watches them through the roof of their stadium. Their insecurity is actually very cute. BTW God really follows the Cowboys on his police scanner.

Well I already posted this in the thread I started, but this is offical. I like Dallas because the Mavericks beat the Houston Rockets in the first round of the NBA playoffs last season. I bet my friend, who is a Rockets fan, $30 that the Wizards were going to go farther into the playoffs than the Rockets.

I like the Cowboys, because if it weren't for them, Week 2 would've just been a nice comeback win. As it was, it may have been the single greatest event to grace this planet since the very first Christmas.

I like the Cowboys secondary. (See above.)

I like Roy Williams. (See both comments above.)

I like Bill Parcells because he always finds a way to remind me how classy Joe Gibbs is.

I like the Cowboys because they give me a place to direct all the anger from all the unresolved issues I have with my mother. (Just kiddin' mom.)

I like Texas Stadium, because it will always be the site where Brunell and Moss relieved themselves upon the triplets' induction ceremony.

I like the Cowboys because their cheerleaders secure their tops with slipknots...in the front!

I like Jerry Jones because he looks like Darth Sidious...only he's more evil.

And finally...

I like the Cowboys, because they are going to keep our playoff hopes alive Sunday!!!

Time to reverse the karma flow to our side!

I love the Redskins because they are quite possibly the best team to ever play professional sports.

When I watch the Redskins play I get a tear in my eye and I know that everything is gonna be alright. I know that there is something pure in this world!

There is so way America's Team can win this game. No way. If Dallas wins, then the world is finished. The Redskins win. Definately. I wish Jones would just forfeit now. The Redskins are too good. And Santana Moss is a prince. Like a young MLK I tell ya...:notworthy

Archived