Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pissed about the game/players/coaches thus far? YELL ABOUT IT HERE [megamerge]

tkpckfan

I couldn't agree more ! I sick and tired of this guy running hot and totally cold and today he has thrown three interceptions already . I'll give the second one to Cooleys not catching it even though it was high and off target he should have got it . But , the third one ! Come on , who is he playing for ? It reminds me of O'donnel in the Super Bowl with Pittsburg . Right to the defense for crying out loud . Today is a win or forget it and it's time to give Ramsey a chance before it's too late !!!

I couldn't agree more ! I sick and tired of this guy running hot and totally cold and today he has thrown three interceptions already . I'll give the second one to Cooleys not catching it even though it was high and off target he should have got it . But , the third one ! Come on , who is he playing for ? It reminds me of O'donnel in the Super Bowl with Pittsburg . Right to the defense for crying out loud . Today is a win or forget it and it's time to give Ramsey a chance before it's too late !!!

Let me just qualify my statement . I am a Brunell fan and was not always one to be sure . But , he has played well this year . However , if he continues to be off target in this game than I don't think it's ridiculous not to consider putting Ramsey in there . After all , if Brunell gets hurt in the next few games we need to know what we can expect from Ramsey . Besides if we lose today we might as well start figuring out how to get some impact players for next season because this one will be effectively over . This and every game beyone this one a absolutely essential that we win . And let's be real , if we can't beat the Cardinals soundly do we really want to exercise ourselves with thoughts of a postseason anyway ? C'mon , be realistic !

We play this way against the Cards, come on!!! If we can win this game, we beat the Boys? If I were Gibbs, I would call a timeout before our next posession and chew some azzes out. Point blank and when they went back out to the field call another time out and chew them some more. Idiotic team. My gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived