Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pissed about the game/players/coaches thus far? YELL ABOUT IT HERE [megamerge]

tkpckfan

Mark sucks so hard it is not even funny.

Utterly stupid, I cannot think of any player in Redskins History I hate more than Mark Brunnell.

I want to see all of his apologist and crotch riders defend him now.

BTW was that not the knock on PR?, that he caused to many tunr overs?

Well guess what folks, MB had turned to ball over and over game after game.

Sickening, really sickening...

This guy is stinking up the place today. It's not only him, but he is playing worse than anyone else on the field up to halftime.

That last pass on third down, when he just threw the little dump off, he had an open receiver further up the field. :doh: And he threw such a bad pass to Royal that Royal couldn't bring his feet down in bounds.:doh: :doh:

I'm just hoping Gibbs' old penchant for making the necessary adjustments at the half will happen today. He needs to get in the offenses' faces and remind them how important the game is.

Brutal sucks, I didn't like him even in the games he won for us this year, it was more the wideouts making plays than him. His game is limited to the bootlegs, and he cannot get it to the open man. Cooley's fault on the first, the second two I would have just benched him on the spot. Ramsey is a gambler, but AT LEAST HE GIVES US A CHANCE - AND HE'll MAKE A DECISION BEFORE HE HAS TO SCAMPER UP THE MIDDLE AND GET CAUGHT FROM BEHIND ON 4th DOWNS.

he gives us the best chance to win

So true, look at the scoreboard and you can tell. He just fights his guts out week after week.

Turning the ballover, throwing it away because he does not have enough arm strength to put it in tight spots.

Oh and lets not forget how courageous he is.

Wow golly jeez I hope Mark is our Qb forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true, look at the scoreboard and you can tell. He just fights his guts out week after week.

Turning the ballover, throwing it away because he does not have enough arm strength to put it in tight spots.

Oh and lets not forget how courageous he is.

Wow golly jeez I hope Mark is our Qb forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad but its true, I dont feel Ramsey would do any better, he would probably just get sacked more. I love Ramsey but he has cement shoes

Archived