Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pissed about the game/players/coaches thus far? YELL ABOUT IT HERE [megamerge]

tkpckfan

Play like this makes me think the skins don't desrerve to win. The Cardinals are playing with more energy and desire. This Skins team is playing for their playoff lives and are not playing like it. this is truely a disheartening effort. The Skins will most definetely loose if they don't turn it around very quickly

I'm sick of Brunell throwing these terrible interceptions and fumbling every damn time he gets touched.

If we just had a quarterback who wouldn't give up a turnover in enemy territory we'd be sitting pretty for a playoff spot.

We don't need a quarterback that will win us a game, we just need one that won't lose the game for us.

Put Campbell in. I know Ramsey will throw picks too. I want to see what Campbell can do, he can't be any worse than Mark Brunell the way he is playing right now.

Now we are seeing the real Brunell . The one that chokes when it matters . Doesn't anybody remember when he was in Jacksonville ? He would have the great games and the high percentage passing game throught the season , but ,when it came to "nut cutting time "he would choke like clockwork . And let's not kid ourselves folks this is a MUST WIN GAME for us , no doubt about it . With that in mind he's doing what is in his nature to do , CHOKE !

Gibbs better do the do and put Ramsey in the game after the half . My reasons are these . He pulled Ramsey after 1 Quater of play in the first game . Brunell may surpass his season total for interceptions in this game alone at this pace . Why not find out what Ramsey has to offer and to see what we have in him in case Brunell gets hurt in the next three games (very possible !) Besides I think Brunell has demoralized the team enought today and we need a spark from somewhere else . Don't be stupid Joe like you were in three of the last four games already !!

where were you when Brunell played well earlier this year?

To hopefully add a little sanity, I remember when Brunell was playing a lot better than this. I was both surprised and relieved. I've been complaining bitterly about Brunell looking bad ever since the Raiders game. The only difference is that now the numbers actually back up what I've been seeing on the field for weeks now.

Brunell is HARDLY the worst QB we've had. Its just the combination of Brunell and how Gibbs likes to run the offense with Brunell the "game manager." It just hasn't been working for a while now.

Archived