Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love this girl...Jill Sorenson

sumodat

She may be cute, but she knows sports like I know knitting. From what I understand, her husband is a big shot in the DC area and basically bought her the job at channel 4, where she proceeded to butcher the 11 o'clock sports on a nightly basis. Half the time it was pretty obvious that she was a few sheets to the wind during the broadcast.

My thinking is this: there are more outlets for pretty women that anyone could shake a stick at. Let's leave the sports to guys who know how to pronounce athlete's names, and chicks like Jill Sorenson can get work modelling bathing suits.

Oh, and she's about a 7.

She may be cute, but she knows sports like I know knitting. From what I understand, her husband is a big shot in the DC area and basically bought her the job at channel 4, where she proceeded to butcher the 11 o'clock sports on a nightly basis. Half the time it was pretty obvious that she was a few sheets to the wind during the broadcast.

My thinking is this: there are more outlets for pretty women that anyone could shake a stick at. Let's leave the sports to guys who know how to pronounce athlete's names, and chicks like Jill Sorenson can get work modelling bathing suits.

Oh, and she's about a 7.

E-Dog where did this rumor come from? I don't know much about her but a quick Google search reveals she has sportscasting experience in Miami covering the Dolphins and on the Speed channel covering NASCAR. That doesn't mean she's great, but it does give her some background in sports. I haven't seen her obviously drunk on air, have you or are you repeating what you heard from someone else?

Maybe you should e-mail her your thoughts: lindsayczarniak@hotmail.com (at least that's the e-mail she gave on the JMU Alumni website).

that Lindsay Czarniak on Channel 4 isnt too hard on the eyes either.....she did a special with Jeff Halpern the other day where she was skating around the ice at MCI Center and he was teaching her how to shoot.....she was looking pretty sweet....

Agreed, but she is about as smart as a box of rocks......

Sorenson has gone downhill... and fast... since her days at channel 4... I used to think she was hot back then.

I live in Columbia, so what about Amber Theoharris for all of you who get Fox 45 Baltimore?

Oh, and she's about a 7.

So she butchers the sports reports and mispronounces names. This makes her so different from George Michael...how, exactly? Look, I know George has been around forever and is basically a local institution, but he's been screwing up game recaps and names for years now. Plus I'd rather look at Lindsay than ole' George any day.

I honestly don't think she's all that bad for a female sportscaster either. Have you seen the ladies on CSN? Yikes. (That's where Jill is currently, btw.)

Archived