Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who was Gregg Williams pushing on the sidelines ... (Merged)

nelms

Umm no.

If I...

- patted someones ass

- hit someone on the top of the head after a good presentation

- head butted the guy in the office next to me after he closes a big deal

- tell my competition that Im gonna eat his children and bend him over like a little girl

that wouldnt be "cool" either. It would be "cool" if I was a football player.

Point being, this is football. We dont know the reason for the push, it may have been a "you a bad motha" type push if the coach made a good call, it may actually have been a "whats wrong with you" push....WE DONT KNOW. No point in sitting here and speculating about a stupid push on the sidelines that may have been positive after a win.

And after Portis' TD I think I saw Robert Royal come up and push him from behind. Is that unacceptable? He was egging him on...this isnt 3rd grade girls soccer man.

I'd say that about covers it. Hell, many haven't even seen it. Would be nice to actually see it before even speculating much less coming to judgement.

We need a Extremeskins official board Psychologist to anaylize stuff like this...actually it would be pretty cool.

-Grant

More like some of the posters. Could be a way to quick retirement.

I saw it and I pulled it up on the DVR to see it again. Looks like GW was angery but the context of what was going on in the game doesn't fit such a mood so I think he was pumped up and had an intense expression on his face. I don't really know but I doubt that he did it in anger because it just doesn't make sense. If he did push a coach in nager he should be suspended, but I don't think he did.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....THIS IS THE NFL BUD...
Coaches aren't players bud.

Not to perpetuate any more rumors, but Gregg was real p*ssed after Taylors sack.

All I could tell is that he motioning something like "I make these calls", or something like that....

i actually remember that and i was thinking the same exact thing when he made the gesture.

Honestly, I don't think he was pissed. It looked like he did it jokingly. I'll admit, when he turned around, he didn't have a smile on his face, and looked intense. However, nobody around him looked upset, and nobody jumped in or anything that would give the impression that GW had lost control of his emotions.

Not to perpetuate any more rumors, but Gregg was real p*ssed after Taylors sack.

All I could tell is that he motioning something like "I make these calls", or something like that....

i saw that too. i remember seeing him chastize lavar when he dropped that INT last week.

as for roughing up that other coach: it's not too hard to imagine that williams is just an *******.

ot to perpetuate any more rumors, but Gregg was real p*ssed after Taylors sack.

I too think it was something to do with Taylor's sack. I remember when I saw Taylor creeping up to the line that it looked like he was leaving a huge zone and one on one coverage with Rogers and the Rams receiver. I believe Taylor either free-lanced or was told by Jackson to go and Williams was pissed that they had free-lanced and not run the defensive call.

I am goign with the fired up joking around side. I believe it was right after Carlos Rogers interception so I don't think he would have been mad about that.

However I did see the other time when it did look like he was saying "I make these calls" I may be mistaken but I don think they both happened on the same drive.

you guys have got to be kidding.the other coach(i dont think it was jackson)was messing around with williams.i guarantee it was all in good fun.didnt anyone that posts here ever play sports?

It looks like Jackson to me.

Jackson says something to Williams.

coach%20and%20gw.jpg

Jackson smiles.

coach%20smile.jpg

Williams gives Jackson a push.

gw%20push.jpg

It could have been DeWayne Walker the Secondary/Conerbacks coach.

I think that's who it was, but when he turned around he did look pissed. I thought it was more like, DeWayne was braggin' on Rogers and Gregg was pushing him like, "Go head" you know, in fun. But when he turned around it didn't look that way......

He was jacked up about a turnover. Nothing more. He has been pounded by the press about the turnover ratio. You know they are right. It seems this defense doesn't know that it is ok to go after the ball on pass plays.. There were 2 chances for intercepts Sunday, and the dback wasn't even looking at the ball, it hit them in the back. Weird. It also seems that this defensed doesn't see balls hitting the ground either. I've seen several fumbles we should have gotten but the defense thought the play was over or something. The Bengals had more positive turnovers in 1 game than we have all season!!!!!! This defense must work on the turnover aspect of defense. Turnovers giveaways have cost us dearly, and maybe the playoffs.

Archived