Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Rams

Blondie

Oh come on, 2 late game INT's do not make up for an entire year of no pass rush.

I like Rogers and don't mind the pick, but don't try to use 2 picks as a reason to say I told you so.

I'm not as I'm using C-Los' other play to justify picking him.

Having said that, I did really want Merriman since he's a local boy and he's tearing it up now in SD.

The question was somewhat rhetorical, but I think we did well with Carlos and would've done well with Shawne.

Your 35. You are old enough to have seen 3 superbowls and many many playoffs. I have seen 1 playoff win in my lifetime, I was too young to watch the superbowl and remember/understand it, yet im not complaining at all. Keep a positive mind man things arent that bad at least you have seen success.

Classy reply. (by a classy guy)

That's what kills me. The really negative guys usually don't post anything positive at all. It's negativity or nothing.

i agree that really pisses me off as well... i called one of the guys out on it earlier in this thread but he never said anything back

it's easier to pick out rookie mistakes at cornerback than at DE, so it's not surprising that guys like Rogers are going to garner a lot more scrutiny and criticism from fans while they are learning one of the most difficult positions to play in the NFL.

what is funny is the guys that dump on Rogers are the same ones that support and defend LaVar Arrington, who in many ways continues to make the kinds of mistakes he did in his own rookie season :)

all I am saying is be consistent in evaluating ALL the players on the team instead of blind-eyeing mistakes by your favorite players :)

Good win despite being ugly at times. Ran the ball all over them as they should have. Good teams do that. All in all, it's a win. My only problem is that it may have cost me a grey hair. And the 33 hairs I do have don't need that kind of action. :mad:

;)

To the people calling people out for their posts, the skins beat a bad team. Next week the skins get another bad team. We should win again next week.

However, two good teams come to Fedex the following two weeks. The Giants especially will expose our lack of #2 WR, lack of a big WR, lack of a pass rushing DE and conservative play calling. To the beat the Giants we need our A game and some imagination on offense.

it's easier to pick out rookie mistakes at cornerback than at DE, so it's not surprising that guys like Rogers are going to garner a lot more scrutiny and criticism from fans while they are learning one of the most difficult positions to play in the NFL.

what is funny is the guys that dump on Rogers are the same ones that support and defend LaVar Arrington, who in many ways continues to make the kinds of mistakes he did in his own rookie season :)

all I am saying is be consistent in evaluating ALL the players on the team instead of blind-eyeing mistakes by your favorite players :)

I agree 100 percent. I have always liked Rodgers and agreed with the pick when we drafted him. I like Lavar as well, but he is not earning the money that we are paying him.

Archived