Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price Released by the Boys' Today: Should We Make a Move for him?

#1SkinsFan

Wait a second here, didn't our 2 and 3 just get injured?

Here's a big body, good experience, couldn't hurt to throw him in there. I have to think he would pick up our system relatively quick (not the most elaborate offense)

I think it might be worth the min for sure.

If he clears waivers and takes a minimum deal we should sign him.

ya i agree he's at least worth that and i think he could compliment moss and cooley well if it doesnt work out then hey he's gone and no damage to our cap

anyone have any idea whats happened to peter warrick since the bengals cut him...he had some pretty good years up until last year and they decided he wasnt worth the money because t.j. was better but i always thought warrick was decent any thoughts on that???

Definitely, I would jump at signing him. Throw him in the mix with Jacobs and see what happens. Plus, he's more of a proven NFL receiver than Farris or Brown - is there any question this would be an upgrade given our injuries?

he would definitely be worth picking up as a #2 OR #3 receiver. I don't mind keeping taylor at #2 and putting him in at #3. Gibbs has, if nothing else, found a way to use short receivers. The Bottom line is that behind moss and maybe jacobs we don't have any receivers so there's no reason not to get him.

I would be interested if our coaches show interest. I mean GW has first hand knowledge of him and he had his best year under Greg Williams as a head coach???? If we dont go after him at all then you will see what GW thinks of him and so far I like his personel decisions.

With that being said, the phrase "Vet minimum with incentives" makes me want to :puke:

Can't we come up with something else? :whoknows:

It wouldn't be a horrible idea - maybe he could give us some insight on the Dallas playbook.

...he wasn't very good in Atlanta though - it was in Buffalo where he had his good years. He should be a solid number two, which is certainly a need for us right now.

1. If we want the Cowboys playbook its Fox and ABC are usually selling it for free on National TV...theres no need to spend millions of dollars when we could get it free...:silly: .

2. To much of a risk, but i wouldnt be terribly angry if we got him.

3. Taylor Jacobs Looked good againts the Chargers and is Jerry Rice/James Bond in practice. Lets give him a chance for once. Lets make sure we dont have a hines ward situation here...

4. There is no number 4.

5-11 with afro ;)

Y- I think the coaches probably got the best idea of what to do- GW knows him so we'll see. I'm sure they'll give him a call if they feel he can help.

Oh, second thought our chances of getting him got alot higher...Gregg Williams brought in the a bills safety this offseason becuase Gregg knew him well, Pierson Prailou(sorry bout spelling).

1. If we want the Cowboys playbook its Fox and ABC are usually selling it for free on National TV...theres no need to spend millions of dollars when we could get it free...:silly: .

2. To much of a risk, but i wouldnt be terribly angry if we got him.

3. Taylor Jacobs Looked good againts the Chargers and is Jerry Rice/James Bond in practice. Lets give him a chance for once. Lets make sure we dont have a hines ward situation here...

4. There is no number 4.

I dont think we would spend " millions of dollars" to sign him, but we could definelty use some depth at that postition. With Thrash hurt, and unexperienced WRs like Farris and Brown being unproven, Price could be a good #3 and push Jacobs at the number 2 spot. I really dont know why people think if Price came to the Redskins that he would take Taylor Jacobs spot. The only way that would happend is if Jacobs failed to produce in practice and the game. And thats not going to happen.

Pick up Price and make Brown strickly a return guy .

Archived