Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price Released by the Boys' Today: Should We Make a Move for him?

#1SkinsFan

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=F1F75997-9555-FF30-944C5A7AEBD58FC1

Should we try to make a move for him? He was good w/ Atlanta, and mite be a solid reciever alongside Moss, since we have so many reciever injuries. I think we should pick him up. He's fast, fairly big, and has good hands and i think he would fit well and help us add depth to our downfield passing game.

It wouldn't be a horrible idea - maybe he could give us some insight on the Dallas playbook.

...he wasn't very good in Atlanta though - it was in Buffalo where he had his good years. He should be a solid number two, which is certainly a need for us right now.

it's not a bad idea, someone to push Jacobs

It is a horrible idea because you need to let Taylor Jacobs develop.. There is a reason he is cut from the boys.. its not because he is sooo good. he was bad enough not to be out crayton what makes you think he can do anything behind moss..

It is a horrible idea because you need to let Taylor Jacobs develop.. There is a reason he is cut from the boys.. its not because he is sooo good. he was bad enough not to be out crayton what makes you think he can do anything behind moss..

because their #2 actually performs

I agree allow Jacobs to keep starting, but if he doesn't step it up, Price as a #2 could work out

we're just very thin at the position

He would have to clear waivers first and I am not sure I see him getting by GB who may be in worse shape WR wise than we are. If we do get him off waivers, we have to honor the contract he signed with Dallas so the vet min plus incentive talk is just talk unless/until he clears.

yea he is better than farris and jacobs, which is why i think we should get him to compliment moss. I say pick him up for the vet min. and lets see what he can do. Jacobs will develop as the #3 reciever, and we still would have farris, brown, patten and thrash if price stays for more than a year. You never know, he might actually fit perfectly here. Lets hope that Synder and Gibbs get together so that they can work out a deal for him.

dont worry about pricing, main point is he wont be expensive, at this point... our receivers are just disgusting to look at... look at it this way, if he sucks balls here, oh well, we tried, didnt lose anything really, and anyways, him sucking is just as bad as farris sucking... so give him a shot, there is at least some upside!

btw, how big is peerless?

Archived